Right and left rear drive axles arrma big rock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsnbdll78

Reaction score
I have a granite big rock and i keep breaking both left and right rear drive axles on my truck..they break where at the hub where the metal cross piece connects them..im on my 3rd set...how can i stop this issue and do they make stronger ones than the stock ones i keep repairing it with?

So do you have a Granite or a Bigrock or both lol? I'd start by loosening your slipper just a hair more that should help. If that doesn't help you need to look at your hub bearings, gearing or if your running bigger heavier tires than stock you need to gear down.

Thanks for the video..and i hope the comosite shafts do work because i ordered them the day i broke the third set...it gave the part number that it replaces and thats the same number for the shafts in my big rock..ive ordered the same part number that it says it replaces three times..so i hope they work..but thank u again fellas for the needed information...i was also making the mistake of being in the throttle when i land the truck when it jumps and i was told that will snap them to..im learning as i go..its only my second rc car ive ever owned

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back