Outcast Rim Solution

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nomis38

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Mojave
  6. Outcast EXB
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Vendetta
Hello All,

I have been accumulating stripped out rims over time. I'm going to take the tires off and mount them on fresh rims. Will the 4s rims work with my outcast 6s backflip tires. I cant seem to find any other rim then the 4x4 ones.

Thanks in advance.

Hello All,

I have been accumulating stripped out rims over time. I'm going to take the tires off and mount them on fresh rims. Will the 4s rims work with my outcast 6s backflip tires. I cant seem to find any other rim then the 4x4 ones.

Thanks in advance.
The 4S and 6S Backflips use the same exact wheel. You can also get the M2C wheel repair kit

Hey, you're back!! It's been a while.
Yeah it has... I've been busy lol.

Current Fleet.jpg

The 4S and 6S Backflips use the same exact wheel. You can also get the M2C wheel repair kit
Cool Thx.

Umm the 4x4 rims are absolutely not the same as the 6s backflip rims. 6s rims on on the right. The 6s backflip tires rubber bead does not fit down into the 4x4 rims bead. Annoying. I think I can cut the lip off the bead at salvage the rims, not really worth returning and waiting for new ones.

20211021_213504.jpg

20211021_213510.jpg

Problem solved, but its a bit unpleasant to do, beats ur fingers up cutting it off. Info for anyone wanting to do this, or thinking that the are direct fit.

20211021_215203.jpg

Last edited:
These are listed as the 4x4 BF LP wheel. Same dimensions as the 6s BF wheel. ( with no lip) Just that I never seen the 6s BF wheel or tire sold individually. Only together with premounts.
4x4 wheel has an inner lip. Yep.
Maybe why the BF LP tires/wheels are more durable? :unsure:

https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/AR510113

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back