Rock Pile Bash Video - What A Blast! No music or with music, your choice!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
So with some expert tutelage from the jump master himself, @bicketybam, I've finally been able to put together a video where I'm not hitting trees, going for a swim, and best of all, landing mostly on the wheels. Hope you enjoy. For those who don't like music (@cootertwo), and you still feel like watching, hit mute now ;)
Footnote: It gets better past the first minute.

Last edited:
So with some expert tutelage from the jump master himself, @bicketybam, I've finally been able to put together a video where I'm not hitting trees, going for a swim, and best of all, landing mostly on the wheels. Hope you enjoy. For those who don't like music (@cootertwo), and you still feel like watching, hit mute now ;)
Showing unavailable bud.

Showing unavailable bud.
Dam the music! off to edit once again. Try clicking on the link to Youtube. I think it plays from there without issue.

I got some nasty music I'm hoping to try soon.
Just like Johnny, I want to put my favorite sounds. Sometimes if they're a small weirdo band we can get a pass and long as they let them monetize. Nobody watches my poop anyway so whatever. Just let me show some good music.
I hate the same ole stock stuff all of em play cause it's easy to recognize.
First time I had poop automatically switched in a post. I think this deserves a trophy.

But wait! I found a song that I like, and although it's copyrighted, it says I can still use it. This better work! Featuring music by the Foo Fighters.

Good show! If I may suggest, I think you could aim your head mount just a little higher?
Its mounted on my remote and I'm so excited while running the Noto that I forget to make sure it's in line. I tried the head mount, but the weight of my phone kept moving it, so I had no idea what I was recording. 15 minutes of almost nothing in the screen. I'm going to modify my remote mount so I can see more of the screen and try to keep it in the frame better. GoPro is still just a fantasy, cause I want a 7, and can't justify the money for just hacking around. Thanks for the props on the video.?

GREAT job! And learning Power Director is as hard, if not harder, than learning to jump! Also the video I looked at had no music, thank you!;)

GREAT job! And learning Power Director is as hard, if not harder, than learning to jump! Also the video I looked at had no music, thank you!;)
I was thinking of you @cootertwo, so now every time I make a video, I'll save it normal and with music. People gotta have choices, right?:D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back