Outcast Roll Bar mod

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VonJarga

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 4s
I just wanted to share my super easy mod to the roll bar for the Outcast 4s that gives it some beef, a little extra protection, and some scale realism!
M4 hex screws
IMG_0379.jpeg
IMG_0380.jpeg
IMG_0382.jpeg

I was digging around and reading that people use titanium plates on their RCs to make sparks. I don't really know the difference between using flints vs titanium, but I was able to find a titanium variant to my mod that would likely produce sparks. Seems a little pricey for testing, but if someone wants to give it a go, please report back!
M4x8mm titanium hex bolts

I was digging around and reading that people use titanium plates on their RCs to make sparks. I don't really know the difference between using flints vs titanium, but I was able to find a titanium variant to my mod that would likely produce sparks. Seems a little pricey for testing, but if someone wants to give it a go, please report back!
That would be really neat! :cool:

Titanium does give bright white sparks, I have titanium wear plates on a few of my trucks since my skate park chews through skids/chassis in a couple bash sessions. I just buy titanium 3mm sheet, nothing fancy, but it does last longer than steel and it's lighter.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back