Roll Cage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Liking this! This has to be about the only vehicle this would look good on because this is the only vehicle that looks mean naked. Once my Nero body gets demolished, this is next. If anyone sees or knows of an over the body one for an outcast, let me know please.

Screenshot_20170225-201538.jpg

Liking this! This has to be about the only vehicle this would look good on because this is the only vehicle that looks mean naked. Once my Nero body gets demolished, this is next. If anyone sees or knows of an over the body one for an outcast, let me know please.

View attachment 8210

https://www.aliexpress.com/price/car-roll-cages_price.html

scroll down ..you will see this nero cage...

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Nyl...794123678.html?spm=2114.40010508.4.163.etp7Fo

Just got these aluminum servo horn 25t for 84 cents each
1488120649328446847229.jpg

From ali took 6 weeks

That's crazy! Thanks

Tried reading part number on bag but I must need glasses haha. Part number or link please?

So has anyone actually tried this? I keep tearing the crap out of my Nero shell. And honestly, I like the look of the bare chassis anyway. Just curious if it holds up and is worth the $$$.

Reminds me of a company that used to exist (rc solutions) that made roll cages for the savage and t-maxx. That Nero cage looks awesome.
You can still find the roll cages for some vehicles new on Amazon.

I'm at a tossup between the roll cage and trying the magnetic body clips. I figured that if my truck eats it, it might save the body if it can go flying off instead of being strapped to the chassis in a nasty crash.

You want the body to stay on during a crash. It protects the car a lot more than you think.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back