Big Rock Roof and other body protection?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outcast 4S roll hoop is all I have for now.

20210601_154719.jpg

How do you have it attached to the body?
On the stock Granite body I was able to use just heavy duty double sided tape. For some reason it didn't hold on the Proline body, so I drilled holes and used screws and nuts. The plastic is soft enough that the screws countersink themselves just from tightening.

IMG_0640.jpg

On the stock Granite body I was able to use just heavy duty double sided tape. For some reason it didn't hold on the Proline body, so I drilled holes and used screws and nuts. The plastic is soft enough that the screws countersink themselves just from tightening.

View attachment 149915
Just noticed... those are some worn trenchers! That thing has to be like skating on ice when in the grass!

Just noticed... those are some worn trenchers! That thing has to be like skating on ice when in the grass!
:LOL: Yes they are. You should have seen my old MX28's, they were racing slicks. I like sliding/spinning the wheels on concrete way too much. I mainly do ramp jumping with a concrete run up, so I don't really need crazy traction. But I just got a new set of MX28's, which I'll keep on dirt/grass.

Last edited:
You find me the guy that always lands rubber side down and I won't be anywhere near him... because I am not worthy to be amongst such greatness!
From my mountain biking days when it was far more important and less painful to land on your rubberside. Old habits…

From my mountain biking days when it was far more important and less painful to land on your rubberside. Old habits…

It's funny, every time I take my motorcycle to the track, I have to remind myself it's really important NOT to crash. 'Cause these arms cost more than $10. :p

Nice signature.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back