Granite RPM A-arm replacement question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JTiani84

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
One of my stock front A arms on my granite 3s broke and I replaced the front ones with RPM’s. Do you have to replace the rear as well? Do all the arms have to match? It seems to drive fine, I ordered the rear arms as well just don’t know if it makes any sense to put them on until the rear arms break. Thanks!

One of my stock front A arms on my granite 3s broke and I replaced the front ones with RPM’s. Do you have to replace the rear as well? Do all the arms have to match? It seems to drive fine, I ordered the rear arms as well just don’t know if it makes any sense to put them on until the rear arms break. Thanks!
No you can just do the fronts if you want.

Bit of a dumb questions I didn't want to ask, because I thought I'd figure it out on my own when I'll break an A-Arm...but what the heck!

- Can you mix Arrma and RPM parts? Like if the lower front left A-arm breaks, can you keep the upper front left Arrma part or do you have to change the whole set?
- Does the stock and RPM A-arms brings the wheel at the exact same place? If you break a front left A-arm, can you change only this one or is it better to change both sides?

Thanks! :)

Mine match but that's partially due to my minor OCD and I'd rather have the stock a arms as backup.
Bit of a dumb questions I didn't want to ask, because I thought I'd figure it out on my own when I'll break an A-Arm...but what the heck!

- Can you mix Arrma and RPM parts? Like if the lower front left A-arm breaks, can you keep the upper front left Arrma part or do you have to change the whole set?
- Does the stock and RPM A-arms brings the wheel at the exact same place? If you break a front left A-arm, can you change only this one or is it better to change both sides?

While you could replace just one, the RPM A arms tend to take away a bit of slack so I'd recommend switching both sides at the same time. Front and rear can be different but I imagine you may have steering trim issues if it's different side to side.

If one of my RPM a arms breaks, I'd replace both sides with the stock until I get another set of RPM.

I do it lol ?
I have 1 RPM and 1 stock on both front and rear?‍♂️ I just replace them as needed

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back