Rpm a arms for 3s and 4s models, let's see your broken a arms.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick2500

Anything will break if you drive it wrong enough.
Community Leader
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 3s
I think Rpm needs to redesign these a arms as they always fail in the exact same spot. I want to see your photos of your broken Rpm a arms to pass along to Rpm.

20200530_171023.jpg

Plot twist. Maybe its just you breaking it the same way every time?

Plot twist. Maybe its just you breaking it the same way every time?
I have seen many posts on here of people breaking their a arms in the same spot, so no it is not just me.

Last edited:
No pictures here... But, I broke a front set on my T3S (my fault) In the same spot. Maybe at least RPM should make a hole on the inside for a zip tie... Till a new set can be ordered and installed ... Lol

Mine have been holding up well. thought for sure I broke one yesterday when I came in at speed on a bad angle. Took a chunck out of the plywood ramp but the arm was still good.

Do you use Armor All/WD-40? I've twisted my RPM arms so badly the pins popped out, but no damage to the arm itself.
I boiled the last set about 8 month ago or so, maybe it was time to boil them again.

Thanks,
I boiled the last set about 8 month ago or so, maybe it was time to boil them again.

The boiling water treatment is a great tip. I've used it on quite a few parts since you mentioned it here. I still use Armor All afterwards and I think along with the boiling water treatment it makes a big difference. Even my flimsy brushed Granite composite links are resisting warping//breaking.

I watched this yesterday, quite interesting, though skip some bits if you get bored.

Yeah, but he didn't try Armor All! It was an interesting video. I am surprised that WD-40 didn't make a difference, because I think it helps as well. I'm still going to use Armor All despite the video's results. Just take two of the same parts, treat one and not the other, then twist them with your hands. There's a difference.

Last edited:
Here's where mine broke, both front and rear. Haven't broken one yet on the K6s though even held up to a broken turnbuckle, broken suspension hangers, bent hinge pin and bent drive shaft so 6s arms are definitely a lot better than the 1/10 3s arms for sure!
IMG_20210405_131108500.jpg

No pics but I second this thread...although I never broke an rpm arm on an arrma but certainly have several times on a rustler...👎

Bumping this thread because I know more than 4 people have broken Rpm a arms. Come on guys let's see those broken Rpm a arms.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back