RPM A-ARMS for V5 kraton 6s blx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raf

Reaction score
Hey fellas new to the forum but looking to see if anyone's heard or seen any new products from RPM ? Mostly looking for the a-arms but heard the only ones available are the V4 versions. Someone said one of the techs from rpm said they coming out with something eventually

Hey fellas new to the forum but looking to see if anyone's heard or seen any new products from RPM ? Mostly looking for the a-arms but heard the only ones available are the V4 versions. Someone said one of the techs from rpm said they coming out with something eventually
Only difference is the drop screw right?

For a V5, the RPM front arms drop right in.

The rear RPM arms move the shocks outward a bit, the swaybar placement is really different, and the droop screws don't really line up with anything. You'll also need the older shock mount pins (ARA330231) as the V5/EXB pins are much longer. The droop thing isn't an issue, as the shock bottoms moving outward pretty much removes all droop. I happened to have a shorter swaybar on hand I could drop in.

When updated RPM arms become available, I'll quite likely buy a set. But I really (for whatever reason) wanted blue arms, so I made the mods to fit the RPMs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back