Senton Rpm arm bent!?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olred1998

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Has anyone had this happen? 2 runs on rpm typhon arms and I bent one......?

Yup common problem, boil them for like 5 min and form them back into shape or you can just flip them over.
QXZzcnB.jpg

qrlQVay.jpg

Well poop! Thanks man. Just sucks cause I didnt do anything that crazy

Ya I couldn't get a good pic of how it was warped/ bent but it was. They do got the warranty but says you got to mail it to them for it to be evaluated. Turn around time and shipping would kill me for a $11 pair of arms. Boiled a bowl of water in the microwave and put then in for less then a min. Was able to form them back no problem. Thanks yall!

Ya I couldn't get a good pic of how it was warped/ bent but it was. They do got the warranty but says you got to mail it to them for it to be evaluated. Turn around time and shipping would kill me for a $11 pair of arms. Boiled a bowl of water in the microwave and put then in for less then a min. Was able to form them back no problem. Thanks yall!
Their warranty doesn't really cover much of anything to be honest. They blame everything on something/someone else and won't even let you send them in ask @jondilly1974 lol

Last edited:
Well good to know. But either way they are cheap enough and were repaired for now! Thinking about a outcast 4s wing and pickup body next. I may stick with the dung Beatle look....

Attachments

• 20200120_181326.jpg
    20200120_181326.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 20200115_211451.jpg
    20200115_211451.jpg
    365.8 KB · Views: 35
They are far from cheap lol in my case 2 stock arms are 10$ and the rpm ones are 18$?
I prefer a little bend over time with the stock arms vs a hard bend with the rpm after a few runs

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back