Granite Rpm arm question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if RPM part #81392 fits the granite 4x4 blx?
No, not the 4x4 Granite. That part is for the 2WD Granite. The 4x4 Granites use part 81492.

That said, RPM does not stand behind their products. They are sometimes very soft and bend after install, before even running them. Instead of offering a warranty swap out, I was instructed to boil them and then flatten them and let them cool. I don't see this as a responsible response from a manufacturer. I would NOT buy from RPM.

Based on Jondilly's issues along with very similar reports from others at my LHS I will not throw good money after bad parts that's for sure.

No, not the 4x4 Granite. That part is for the 2WD Granite. The 4x4 Granites use part 81492.

That said, RPM does not stand behind their products. They are sometimes very soft and bend after install, before even running them. Instead of offering a warranty swap out, I was instructed to boil them and then flatten them and let them cool. I don't see this as a responsible response from a manufacturer. I would NOT buy from RPM.
So what upgrades arms would you run? Aluminum?

Stock arms are cheap enough that I am willing to roll with them. I am going to try to up my driving skills and see if I can keep them from breaking. Hell, I can't drive any worse.

My rpms look like the are supposed to be banana shaped! Jondilly is right they will bend. That being said I run em until I fell like spending 11 bucks

Hell get a Camelback and rock it.
I have faith in ya.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back