RPM arms breakage.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatCatRC

FatCat Team Racing
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
Managed to snap one of my rpm arms on my kraton. Does rpm offer any warranty or do I just order some more.

P_20200930_190832.jpg

Cheap part, not worth the effort in my mind

Warranty Terms and Restrictions: If you manage to break an RPM molded product under normal operating conditions(1), we will replace the damaged part only (assemblies must be disassembled and undamaged parts retained for assembly with the replaced part) at no further cost to you(2). Normal operating conditions covers most types of driving conditions that an unmodified, stock R/C vehicle would normally encounter, including most normal bumps, jumps, and road hazards. RPM will not warranty a broken or damaged part if it has been modified in any way (or if the part breaks due to modifications elsewhere on the vehicle that directly affects the RPM part in question). This includes, but is not limited to, drilling, grinding, filing, etc., nor will we warranty any part that has been worn out through extended use and / or abuse. Crushed or melted parts of any sort will not be covered, nor will bent items fall within the RPM warranty policy. Please contact us in this situation. We may have a solution that can correct a bend. Please use common sense to determine if breakage was caused by a materials or workmanship issue. We take great pride in the engineering and craftsmanship that goes into each and every RPM part. Therefore, we take our customer service related issues just as seriously and we will do everything possible to resolve legitimate warranty related claims. RPM reserves the right to final judgment regarding all warranty issues. Every RPM part sent in for warranty review will be reviewed by a member of the RPM staff to determine whether or not the guidelines of the RPM warranty policy apply.

Cheap part, not worth the effort in my mind

Warranty Terms and Restrictions: If you manage to break an RPM molded product under normal operating conditions(1), we will replace the damaged part only (assemblies must be disassembled and undamaged parts retained for assembly with the replaced part) at no further cost to you(2). Normal operating conditions covers most types of driving conditions that an unmodified, stock R/C vehicle would normally encounter, including most normal bumps, jumps, and road hazards. RPM will not warranty a broken or damaged part if it has been modified in any way (or if the part breaks due to modifications elsewhere on the vehicle that directly affects the RPM part in question). This includes, but is not limited to, drilling, grinding, filing, etc., nor will we warranty any part that has been worn out through extended use and / or abuse. Crushed or melted parts of any sort will not be covered, nor will bent items fall within the RPM warranty policy. Please contact us in this situation. We may have a solution that can correct a bend. Please use common sense to determine if breakage was caused by a materials or workmanship issue. We take great pride in the engineering and craftsmanship that goes into each and every RPM part. Therefore, we take our customer service related issues just as seriously and we will do everything possible to resolve legitimate warranty related claims. RPM reserves the right to final judgment regarding all warranty issues. Every RPM part sent in for warranty review will be reviewed by a member of the RPM staff to determine whether or not the guidelines of the RPM warranty policy apply.
Thats what I figured. All gravy they are cheap. Upon further inspection I bent my turnbuckle, steering knuckle, ackerarm and possibly a shock shaft and driveshaft. Damn parking meter got me this time. My right wheel is a bit of a blind spot in fpv and I thought I cleared it until it spun me around as I passed it. I intitially thought it hit the rear but when on my way back to me with it I noticed steering was gone and the right wheel looked like forest gump with his magic shoes.

I'm not much of a tech guy but that looks fun. I could imagine that while stunt bashing.

I would put in a warranty claim. When parts under warranty break I often buy a new one AND put in a claim. That way I can replace the part quickly, but also get a backup for the next time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back