Big Rock RPM Arms on my BRCC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kla912000

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Typhon 3s
Finally got my RPM A-Arms in today and installed them on my Big Rock. Also grabbed a set of front and rear Typhon 6S shocks. They all came in at the same time. Just got done installing the new shocks and arms. Waiting for my batteries to finish charging so I can take it out for a test run

20210227_145209.jpg

20210227_145159.jpg

Just RPMed the front and rear arms on mine and v. Impressed. I like the fact that it’s lowered it a bit too, to reduce traction rolls.Hadn’t thought about changing shocks. What’s the advantage of the typhon 6s versions and do they just screw straight on ?

Last edited:
Just RPMed the front and rear arms on mine and v. Impressed. I like the fact that it’s lowered it a bit too, to reduce traction rolls.Hadn’t thought about changing shocks. What’s the advantage of the typhon 6s versions and do they just screw straight on ?
The bottom of the shocks are direct. The top might need some tubing or a plastic spacer on the screw to fill the shock screw hole. There is a little slop if not filled.

Thank you! Loving it right now. Handles pretty good with the Typhon 6S shocks
Typhon shocks work great! I bought two sets back when they weren’t so expensive. Now they’re $100 for a complete set. 😔

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back