RPM ARRMA 3s 4×4 Suspension A-arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
full

For those with the 1/10 Arrma 3s 4×4 truck, RPM has big news! They are now offering a set of suspension arms that are made for the Granite 4×4, Senton 4×4, and Big Rock CC 4×4.

https://www.rctalk.com/rpm-arrma-3s-4x4-suspension-a-arms/

Very nice and multiple shock mounting points! (y)

Literally got my front and rear for Granite today. Haven't installed yet, but I'll get a weight comparison when I do.

Also in the instructions, they list part #80762, and #80842 for the Typhon 3S front and rear respectively, because I didn't see that on RPMs site yet

Literally got my front and rear for Granite today. Haven't installed yet, but I'll get a weight comparison when I do.

Also in the instructions, they list part #80762, and #80842 for the Typhon 3S front and rear respectively, because I didn't see that on RPMs site yet

Does anyone know if you need to change the smaller steering link as installed my rpm arms at front and the camber and toe is well off
Cheers

I had to put the bigger size Rod end set on the front steering tie rods as the standard size rod ends on typhon, senton or granite are to small when adding the rpm arms hope this helps.
Part you need is as follows.
Use the bigger ones

ARAC8807 Arrma Rod End Set​

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back