Kraton RPM - Arrma 6s V5 / EXB A-arms!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevenwm

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Mojave
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Typhon 3s
  6. Vorteks
Just saw this

FF3E73F7-F577-4D2E-BF38-C68595694F5A.png

Like the red option. They do look super beefy, thicker in the right areas. I have to flip the rpm arms on my noto quite regularly as they sag after a while even without the wheels/weight on them whereas I have never had a single problem with the exb arms across 4 rigs 🤷‍♂️.

RPM 6S Front A-arms fit V5 / EXB editions of the ARRMA Kraton, Notorious, Talion, Fireteam & Outcast

must have these

Beefier: Our A-arms are significantly beefier than our original 6S version A-arms. Lower A-arm support beams are 30% thicker while upper A-arms are more than 22% thicker. The added thickness not only improves durability and strength, it also reduces flex. Less flex equates to more predictable suspension performance and handling.

Extra Suspension Options: The lower A-arm has an added shock mount hole further outboard. This additional position provides a lower profile suspension set-up. The shocks lay down a little further, dropping the ride height for a lower center of gravity. A lower center of gravity equates to higher corner speeds.

Caster Clip Elimination: As for the upper A-arm, we eliminated the caster spacers. This gave us room to widen the arm at the inner hinge pin mount. The extra width creates more of an “A” shape, stabilizing the upper A-arm. A more stable A-arm improves steering and suspension performance while adding strength and durability.

awaible in black and red

453.jpg

81602.jpg

https://www.rpmrcproducts.com/shop/a-arms/front-a-arms/arrma-6s-front-left-arms/

I might get the uppers just to get rid of the clips. One less thing too loose. Though on the other hand that might put more stress on the lowers since they're likely less flexible..hmm guess I talked myself out of it 😂

Glad they got em tho and like I said before I love them on the smaller cars.

I agree, the stock Arrma 6s arms have been plenty adequate for me. I'm all for supporting US made products cuz I'm "murican" but between OEM stuff being as good as it is(often better than RPM) and all..no need for them for me.
I'm with @MeHurricane ..chance's are..v6 Arrma will be incompatible 🤣🤣
Also just realized how much more it'll cost us for the droopy arms..$36 for RPM vs $27 for the sexy black(Armma stock)? Sorry RPM..
I think they should be working on making arms for Losi rigs TBH. The lasernut could sure use some arms that are more forgiving IMO. They are brittle.

Last edited:
I agree, the stock Arrma 6s arms have been plenty adequate for me. I'm all for supporting US made products cuz I'm "murican" but between OEM stuff being as good as it is(often better than RPM) and all..no need for them for me.
I'm with @MeHurricane ..chance's are..v6 Arrma will be incompatible 🤣🤣
Also just realized how much more it'll cost us for the droopy arms..$36 for RPM vs $27 for the sexy black(Armma stock)? Sorry RPM..
I think they should be working on making arms for Losi rigs TBH. The lasernut could sure use some arms that are more forgiving IMO. They are brittle.

I couldn't care less what it costs. But I want a better front upper arm. I broke the EXB 3 times now. The new RPM upper arm design is a very promising.

Edit:
Oh, and I've never had to replace an RPM arm on any car before.Isn't that worth the $9 to you?

Hey, RPM A-Arms don't come with droop screws, because they droop just fine all on their own! RPM arms are as rubbery as Chris Rock's legs when the Fresh Prince is approaching. RPM arms hold their shape about as well as a length of chain laid straight then picked up from one end. RPM arms bend like Microsoft pushing back a release date. RPM arms sag like yo momma's chest after a meth binge. RPM arms make your CVD shafts' lives harder than a midget in a wrestling ring. RPM arms have more twists than a bonus season at the end of a HBO series run. RPM arms are more useless than Gumby trying to bang Pokey with whiskey d*ck. Should I keep going and risk getting banned?

Hey, RPM A-Arms don't come with droop screws, because they droop just fine all on their own! RPM arms are as rubbery as Chris Rock's legs when the Fresh Prince is approaching. RPM arms hold their shape about as well as a length of chain laid straight then picked up from one end. RPM arms bend like Microsoft pushing back a release date. RPM arms sag like yo momma's chest after a meth binge. RPM arms make your CVD shafts' lives harder than a midget in a wrestling ring. RPM arms have more twists than a bonus season at the end of a HBO series run. RPM arms are more useless than Gumby trying to bang Pokey with whiskey d*ck. Should I keep going and risk getting banned?
Priceless 🤘 I guess this is why @21STalion has never broken one? Wet noodle=unbreakable?

Back