RPM Arrma parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you bought a wing mount :confused:
Bummer you had a bad experience. I buy allot online. I don't like to pay retail. I have had a zillion bad experiences online, but im still ahead. Its like its almost the norm. Atleast they said you could send back the ones you don't want. They made things more of a pain in the but for you..Mabey the salesman was having a bad day..Ive had plenty of bad experiences in retail stores also....We have to remember for most people, life is about money. Wether we think so or not....Its ok, its just money, a printed pieces of paper, wait not even that, it was just some digital numbers that moved around. Life is just a facade, don't get to caught up in it. I hope things work out better for you next time.

Last edited:
greetings from austria (without the kangaroos ;))

got my rpm wing mounts today. cant wait to replace the stock one, but i think it will not take too long to break the stock mounts a 2nd time :D

IMG_20160302_165408.jpg

Found this thread looking for RPM arms for my Granite and sent them an email.

Here's the reply I got.
We have received that request a few times now but presently there aren't any plans for RPM a-arms for the Granite. However, that could change at any time. Please continue to be patient with us and with a little luck, hopefully we'll have something for you in the not too distant future.

Take care and thank you for your interest and support of RPM products.

Maybe I should send them this... (skip to 5:15 for the part I have in mind) That's the second arm my daughter's broken in less than a week.

More Arrma RC owners need to email RPM. The more emails they get the more likely they will make additional parts for them. RPM is a business, they will follow the money like any other business.

Update:

Dear Mr. Tim Ritchie,
We do have some more Kraton parts in the works but may be a couple of months before we get them completed. If you have a Facebook page, please be sure to "like" and "follow" our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/rpmrcproducts so you'll see them as soon as they're released.
Take care and thank you for your interest and support of RPM products. If you have any other questions or comments, please feel free to send us another e-mail.

Looks like we got some more RPM parts coming..

Update:

Dear Mr. Tim Ritchie,
We do have some more Kraton parts in the works but may be a couple of months before we get them completed. If you have a Facebook page, please be sure to "like" and "follow" our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/rpmrcproducts so you'll see them as soon as they're released.
Take care and thank you for your interest and support of RPM products. If you have any other questions or comments, please feel free to send us another e-mail.

Looks like we got some more RPM parts coming..
Keep those emails comings guys. Let RPM know there is a market! :D

Not sure if this has been asked before or not, but do we know of any other vehicles' arms that fit the Granite with little to no modification?

Found this thread looking for RPM arms for my Granite and sent them an email.

Here's the reply I got.

Maybe I should send them this... (skip to 5:15 for the part I have in mind) That's the second arm my daughter's broken in less than a week.
That was a direct hit to a bolder!! I would expect something to break going that fast.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back