RPM Arrma parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan777

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
WE WANT RPM. So like some of the other members, I decided to email RPM and let them know that another Arrma rc owner was inquiring about upgrades from there company. They were very pleasent and told me that the Arrma 1:8 line up was new to them.. They basically said there wing mount is to test the waters to see if there is enough Arrma enthusiast for there products. They said if they wing mount sells, then there will be more parts for the Arrma lineup.... So if we want to see more parts from RPM, then we need to show them we are interested. Email them!

GO BUY THE RPM WING MOUNT!!!

I do not have a vehicle that this fits on, nor any use for a wing mount, but i am going to buy one anyways. I will take one for the team. WILL YOU?

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXFYHT&P=7

rpmc1642.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, I can't take one for the team... I have 4 rc addicts to support in this house...lol. And 3 new Arrmas in the next two weeks. One Raider, one Vorteks, and one Fury. Not to mention the never ending repairs to the kid's Stampedes, and I just shelled the motor in my Fury. Although I do have a new Kraton in the box, but no batteries yet. Gotta get this d@#$ Revo 3.3 sold for more fun money...lol

Oh yeah, my other "hobby." Gotta get my motorcycle prepped for spring!! Just dropped $250 for supplies, parts, and tires! ssshhhh... don't tell the wife....

4....oh my.. That would get expensive, for sure...i definitely understand. You can always fake it, send them and email..lol..
I got an old carbon fiber emaxx roller with metal tranny gears, and 4 sets of tires for it, I need to put on ebay. I also got some nice almost new 3.8 mounted badlands i need to sell, so i can get new tires for the senton...... And don't worry.. i wont tell her about the motorcycle tires ;)

WE WANT RPM. So like some of the other members, I decided to email RPM and let them know that another Arrma rc owner was inquiring about upgrades from there company. They were very pleasent and told me that the Arrma 1:8 line up was new to them.. They basically said there wing mount is to test the waters to see if there is enough Arrma enthusiast for there products. They said if they wing mount sells, then there will be more parts for the Arrma lineup.... So if we want to see more parts from RPM, then we need to show them we are interested. Email them!

GO BUY THE RPM WING MOUNT!!!

I do not have a vehicle that this fits on, nor any use for a wing mount, but i am going to buy one anyways. I will take one for the team. WILL YOU?

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXFYHT&P=7

View attachment 948
This is awesome I have emailed the twice...... I hope we get some parts soon! 1/10 that is

Why don't we all just bombard RPM with emails that we are a passionate owner base and need quality bashing parts?? Not just the 1/8th people. I plan on buying 2-3 sets of those wing mounts as soon as I either buy a Kraton roller on one of these forums or new Kraton from Tower Hobbies...

Awesome! ! Keep buying those wing mounts...
Give them away as presents if you have to!!

Last edited:
I called RPM. She said to flood them with emails and your vehicles and they would start producing our parts and even custom make you parts.

http://www.rpmrcproducts.com/

RPM also said buy out the wing mounts and they'll produce more and after those sale it will spark them to do A arms and so on.

Man, RPM ain't playin'!!! They've already sent me a follow up email. They said that the wing mounts are basically a market experiment. They are more than willing to accommodate the Arrma brand. They just need demand to create supply. So send them your truck and buggy names and they will ramp up R&D...

Why don't we all just bombard RPM with emails that we are a passionate owner base and need quality bashing parts?? Not just the 1/8th people. I plan on buying 2-3 sets of those wing mounts as soon as I either buy a Kraton roller on one of these forums or new Kraton from Tower Hobbies...
Just an FYI, there's 3 kratons on scratch and dent at tower hobbies. Missing parts and damage but they range from like $150-200. Might be something to look at

Whoa I was just on there and now they're already gone. They also got the vorteks I was looking at. Fury still there

Good Job!! @Rlduling3 .. Im gonna email them a picture of my senton jumping big, so they can see Arrma aint no shelf queen...

If anyone has broken any a-arms...send them pics so they know we need/want them. Come on guys.. its up to us!! We are there market!! Let them know!!!

Last edited:
A while back I sent them pics of the front end of the 2wd 1/10th trucks, in hopes they could engineer new upper arms and shock towers to allow a wider selection of shocks...

@MSgt.... supper cool... Hmm.. you said a while back... They are a big company that gets alot of emails... They probably need another reminder..;)

Keep it up guys!!!.. Keep sending emails...Calling..and Buying there wing mount....We Can...Will.. MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!

I sent RPM this picture, and told them i need rpm a-arms!!
20160208_091348_4042.jpg

They replied...." You need wings, not rpm parts!"
....lol...funny funny...
No really RPM...I need A-arms!! :eek:

I sent RPM this picture, and told them i need rpm a-arms!!
20160208_091348_4042-jpg.996

They replied...." You need wings, not rpm parts!"
....lol...funny funny...
No really RPM...I need A-arms!! :eek:

Hehe thats funny :D they are not aware off how many people want rpm parts :)

I just had a terrible experience ordering a few things from tower hobbies. I placed an order and as soon as I got off the phone with them I noticed the battery's I got had the wrong connector. I called back and they won't change my order!! Told me to order two more and send the ones back I don't want. It wasn't even 5 min later andnothing was shipped.. I would have to say it will be my last order from a company hoping to rip you off!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back