Kraton RPM bumper DIY pin holder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put my stock bumper on a belt sander and removed the bottom portion. It fits perfect and allows the RPM bumper to fit flat against the base plate.

IMG_20190424_162203_resized_20190424_042357320.jpg

IMG_20190424_162228_resized_20190424_042356019.jpg

Last edited:
I see the pics but confused as to what you, or why you did that?
If you install the RPM bumper over with the original bumper in place , there is a gap between the rpm bumper and the chassis. Since the bumper holds the A arm pins in place it can't be removed . The little mod just makes the RPM bumper sit flat on the chassis.

If you install the RPM bumper over with the original bumper in place , there is a gap between the rpm bumper and the chassis. Since the bumper holds the A arm pins in place it can't be removed . The little mod just makes the RPM bumper sit flat on the chassis.
OK, yes you are correct. I should rephrase what I wrote, I know why you did that. What my concern was is the part you didn't cut off yet as shown in my first Pic. I had mine like yours till I had read a few people messed up there diff because the rpm pushes into the stock bumper which flexes and pulls the screws out of the diff. So I just cut mine so that wouldn't happen. Just a fyi

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back