Kraton Rpm bumper on v5 kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scooby61

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Anyone mounted the rpm bumper on a v5 kraton? The exb bumper is out of stock everywhere til who knows when. I saw a vid where they just mount on top of the stocker but looks sketchy and possibly not enough screw into the diff.

The bump on Rpm bumper don’t match exactly, u can grind it to fit or just put it on like others have....I didn’t like either option so I waited til I found the EXB Bumper 🤘🏻🤘🏻

Anyone mounted the rpm bumper on a v5 kraton? The exb bumper is out of stock everywhere til who knows when. I saw a vid where they just mount on top of the stocker but looks sketchy and possibly not enough screw into the diff.
I just screwed mine in. I did lose a screw though but it wasn't one that goes into the diff. Best bet is to find some long screws and then cut it to proper length. THat's what I'm going to do. But it's held up fine even with one screw missing haha

You just have to grind or sand and widen the divot for the diff in it is all. Took me like 2 minutes to do super easy.

I didn't like the rpm my personal opinion run the rpm temporally and get the exb. The exb bumper is in my opinion one of the best mods for this truck, saves alot of blunt a arm crashes.

I didn't like the rpm my personal opinion run the rpm temporally and get the exb. The exb bumper is in my opinion one of the best mods for this truck, saves alot of blunt a arm crashes.
You want to get rid of it? Like I said I haven't broken the one on my k6s yet and it's been smashed on. Broke both a front and rear Tbone set easy they don't hold up for sh!t haven't out the EXB basher bumper to the test yet but can not break the RPM front bumper even lawn dart landings from 30 ft high and 60ft long

You want to get rid of it? Like I said I haven't broken the one on my k6s yet and it's been smashed on. Broke both a front and rear Tbone set easy they don't hold up for sh!t haven't out the EXB basher bumper to the test yet but can not break the RPM front bumper even lawn dart landings from 30 ft high and 60ft long
I don't have it anymore. Yeah same with my exb I've lawn darted it with some decent sends and nothing I guess either is better than stock lol. The stock is basically a hindge pin holder and less of a bumper lol.
Them t bones look terrible to in my opinion

Last edited:
Any of you run the rpm on the rear? For a little added protection?
I haven't it seems like I don't land rear first a bunch. The few times I have the wing mount took most of the punishment or my shock tower.

EXB bumper for sure, its made for the vehicle.

Only downside is you have to order the screws separately

Any of you run the rpm on the rear? For a little added protection?
I do on my EXB. Figured a little extra protection for the rear. Before installing I broke two sets of wing mounts and none since adding. Though I did break the wing mount screws off on the shock tower this weekend but the RPM wing mounts survived.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back