Kraton Rpm front A arms shape.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slogrits

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I’ve had my RPM A Arms for years now are the bottom front a soft S shape or flat. Hard to tell from online pictures. Was setting the droop and thought they could be a little warped. They also seem to bend quite easily. Anyone have any pictures or thoughts?

I’ve had my RPM A Arms for years now are the bottom front a soft S shape or flat. Hard to tell from online pictures. Was setting the droop and thought they could be a little warped. They also seem to bend quite easily. Anyone have any pictures or thoughts?
They will sag over time. It's normal. They bend easily, but are very strong. That is the magic, they flex, and bend back. They absorb the impact instead of snapping like the stock arms.

They will sag over time. It's normal. They bend easily, but are very strong. That is the magic, they flex, and bend back. They absorb the impact instead of snapping like the stock arms.
I would love to see the time you spend on this forum, probably 10+ hours a day!!! 😂

Found the sag to be normal but, when you can twist it half way around by hand and every run results in bent driveshafts, it’s probably time to change them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back