Kraton RPM Front Bumper for the Arrma Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
rpm-arrma-kraton-bumper-81472.jpg

I've been telling you guys to email RPM and bug them with requests for more Arrma RC parts to be made, first we got the RPM Wing Mount and now RPM has just released a front bumper and skid plate for the Arrma Kraton!

The RPM Kraton Front Bumper is a two piece deign that incorporates a 4mm thick solid plate with 1.5mm skid ribs which then bolts to a huge curved oval bumper on top to offer additional protection. Made from RPM's popular nylon blend and covered by a lifetime warranty against breakage, and finally Made in the USA!

Part #: 81472 - Front Bumper and Skid Plate for the ARRMA Kraton & Durango DEX8T
MSRP: $18.95

Thanks for the notice on this one WoodiE.

I like that! Nice clean look!
I use RPM on all my other vehicles. Just find them a little more refined looking than the T-bone's and they offer great protection and durability as well.

Looks like it should fit the Outcast as well?? What do you think?

Looks like it should fit the Outcast as well?? What do you think?
It likely will, in fact RPM states the following in their tech notes...

The RPM Front Bumper and Skid Plate is designed specifically for the ARRMA Kraton & Durango DEX8T, yet will fit any ARRMA vehicle running stock gearbox case set #AR310427 and any Durango vehicle running stock gearbox case set #TD210046. Unfortunately, RPM cannot guarantee proper body clearance with any ARRMA / Durango vehicle not listed here (some body trimming may be necessary to clear the bumper on those vehicles).

I just saw that, hopped over to their site after I posted.

I'm going to order one up once available and try it out.

Thanks

Will do.

Sent them an email asking when they'll be available as it states out of stock on their site. Will post here when I hear back from them.

It really does have a nice clean look mounted on the Kraton...
Just sent an e-mail Thanking them for this. Can't wait until they are available!!!

Last edited:
RPM Answer Man says:
Thank you for your kind comments regarding our new Kraton front bumper. At RPM, we pride ourselves on listening to what RPM customers want. We had enough Kraton owners ask for a nice looking, effective front bumper so we listened. Please keep the suggestions coming and hopefully we can continue to make quality American made parts for your truck.
Take care and thank you for your interest and support of RPM products. If you have any other questions or comments, please feel free to send us another e-mail.

I asked about availability last night and the RPM Answer Man gave me the following reply this morning:

Thanks you for your kind comments regarding our new Kraton front bumper. We just released it to our distributors yesterday so we should start seeing orders for them fairly quickly. With that said, contact www.tgndistributing.com or www.amain.com. Both of these on-line retailers tend to acquire our new parts within the first few days of release and should be able to acquire a set for you probably the fastest of any retailer. If you have a favorite local hobby shop, they too can get them on order for you and have them within a week or two. We expect wide availability within 2-3 weeks. Take care and thank you for your interest and support of RPM products. If you have any other questions or comments, please feel free to send us another e-mail.

I asked about availability last night and the RPM Answer Man gave me the following reply this morning:

Thanks you for your kind comments regarding our new Kraton front bumper. We just released it to our distributors yesterday so we should start seeing orders for them fairly quickly. With that said, contact www.tgndistributing.com or www.amain.com. Both of these on-line retailers tend to acquire our new parts within the first few days of release and should be able to acquire a set for you probably the fastest of any retailer. If you have a favorite local hobby shop, they too can get them on order for you and have them within a week or two. We expect wide availability within 2-3 weeks. Take care and thank you for your interest and support of RPM products. If you have any other questions or comments, please feel free to send us another e-mail.
I too got a similar reply, but with one little added golden nugget - another Arrma part might becoming soon. :D ;)

This is awesome. I didn't really like the look of the t-bone one... kind of looked like a snow plow! I'll definitely be getting this.

p.s.... i really hope i can throw this on my outcast as well!

That thing looks cool, but unlike some of you I really like the look of the T-Bone bumpers. On the Kraton at least. I think the T-bone stuff really fits Kraton's Mad MAX Post Apocalyptic war machine look. Besides I got all red to match the red body.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back