Kraton RPM Front Lower Arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarshallMotors

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
So I know the front arms are the same part number but if you look underneath the there is no mount holes. Do the aftermarket i.e. RPM arms have mounting holes on both sides making then interchangeable? Wondering bc I'm in the market for new arms.

So I know the front arms are the same part number but if you look underneath the there is no mount holes. Do the aftermarket i.e. RPM arms have mounting holes on both sides making then interchangeable? Wondering bc I'm in the market for new arms.
Yes there are holes for the shock pin retainer screws on both sides of the a arms. The uppers are reversible as well.
20200229_190734.jpg
20200229_190714.jpg

You are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you my friend! I'm new to this hobby well kinda but every picture shows them in the exact same orientation. Thanks again!
Yeah when I went to buy my first set I was like uh o_O why is there only 1 part number for both sides. I kind of wish they would sell them as uppers and lowers separately though, not as one upper and one lower.

And be careful with the uppers they can be put on backwards. I have done it by accident and didn't notice until I took it apart again. It didn't steer very well. The RPM stamp goes to the front.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back