Kraton RPM Front & Rear A-arms for the Arrma 4s Outcast & Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
RPM-Arrma-A-Arms-80822-800x484.jpg

Attention to all the ARRMA 4s Kraton and Outcast owners, RPM has just released FRONT & REAR A-Arms for you!

The new RPM Arrma 4s A-Arms are designed to not only increase strength and durability but also improves on the stock Arrma 4s A-Arms by removing the slop found in the stock arms. As well as adding a second shock mount hole for more suspension tuning.

https://www.rctalk.com/rpm-front-rear-a-arms-for-the-arrma-4s-outcast-kraton/

Thats great but I don't want to be the Guinea pig to try them first. A member here just had problems with their 3s arms.

Thats great but I don't want to be the Guinea pig to try them first. A member here just had problems with their 3s arms.
I've broken a set and had the second set start to bend or sag on my 3s Typhon. I think @jondilly1974 had his bend after just 1 run.

I've broken a set and had the second set start to bend or sag on my 3s Typhon. I think @jondilly1974 had his bend after just 1 run.

I never liked RPM arms because they sag too much. Hoping they are using a stiffer nylon composite (but most likely not).

I never liked RPM arms because they sag too much. Hoping they are using a stiffer nylon composite (but most likely not).
The 3s Typhon arms seem to be even softer than some of the other Rpm a arms that I have had. Weird thing is I have had a set of Rpm a arms on my Ecx Ruckus since 2015 and they are just fine.

slick2500, I think you're right
razorrc, hope so too.

Hard pass. Stock are $8 a pair. My Typhon RPM arms are wet noodles.

I've got 2 sets of spare OEM arms, but I haven't broken the originals yet and I've had every type of bad landing you can have short of throwing it off the top of my garage. The axles haven't been as indestructible. When will arrma release the cvd axles?

I've got 2 sets of spare OEM arms, but I haven't broken the originals yet and I've had every type of bad landing you can have short of throwing it off the top of my garage. The axles haven't been as indestructible. When will arrma release the cvd axles?
Loosen your slipper and the shafts won't pop

Any reviews on these yet? I just ordered a set of stock rear arms due to this thread steering people away from the rpm arms. I’ve had much better luck with the stock arms after the first few sets. Initially when everyone was breaking arms super easily, people were saying they really wished RPM would make some, but now that they’re available nobody seems to think they’re any good.

Any reviews on these yet? I just ordered a set of stock rear arms due to this thread steering people away from the rpm arms. I’ve had much better luck with the stock arms after the first few sets. Initially when everyone was breaking arms super easily, people were saying they really wished RPM would make some, but now that they’re available nobody seems to think they’re any good.
Because the a arms are too long and norrow for Rpms nylon compound and they warp. Soak the stock ones overnight in a zip lock bag and wd40.

I was breaking stock arms left and right....(pun intended)

I put the RPM arms on and beat the crap out of it and nothing broke in my first session. I had some really nasty cartwheels that would for sure break the stock ones (it has broken them every time in the past) and the RPM arms are fine. So from my limited sample so far, they are worth the added cost. I’ve yet to break the set on my Typhon either. I bought two sets for the Typhon originally so I had a backup set. Seems I won’t need them. ??‍♂️

I was breaking stock arms left and right....(pun intended)

I put the RPM arms on and beat the crap out of it and nothing broke in my first session. I had some really nasty cartwheels that would for sure break the stock ones (it has broken them every time in the past) and the RPM arms are fine. So from my limited sample so far, they are worth the added cost. I’ve yet to break the set on my Typhon either. I bought two sets for the Typhon originally so I had a backup set. Seems I won’t need them. ??‍♂️
Do they bend like the Typhon arms do?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back