Kraton RPM Front & Rear A-arms for the Arrma 4s Outcast & Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet, but they’ve only been out once so far and I’m am now hanging my rigs when not in use to follow the guidance from RPM.
My 3S Typhon Rpm arms warped and it never sits on the wheels unless it is running.

My 3S Typhon Rpm arms warped and it never sits on the wheels unless it is running.
I have been rotating mine. Cheaper that replacing stock ones and the same amount of work. ?

I have been rotating mine. Cheaper that replacing stock ones and the same amount of work. ?
Mine have been doing better since I boiled them.

You can straighten RPM arms. You can’t glue the stock arms back together. Simple as that. Stockers will break like twigs once it get cold. You heard it here first ??

You can straighten RPM arms. You can’t glue the stock arms back together. Simple as that. Stockers will break like twigs once it get cold. You heard it here first ??
Whats the cold you speak of? Send some down here.

Whats the cold you speak of? Send some down here.
Have all you want.
Screenshot_20191029-085447_Weather.jpg

After watching some Kevin Talbot video where he was launching his Outcast 4S off skateboard park jumps and flat landing on a hard surface, I was really surprised when I launched my Outcast 4S about 6 feet in the air and flat landed in dirt that I would break a rear arm. This was in the first 5 minutes of its first run. I went to the hobby shop, purchased a set of new, stock arms and then jumped online to order a full set of RPM arms. I haven't broken any arms since that first run, but when I do I'm going to replace all of them with the RPM pieces. I probably won't boil mine, though. It's currently 14 degrees Fahrenheit and there's about 8 inches of snow on the ground so I won't be driving it anytime soon.

After watching some Kevin Talbot video where he was launching his Outcast 4S off skateboard park jumps and flat landing on a hard surface, I was really surprised when I launched my Outcast 4S about 6 feet in the air and flat landed in dirt that I would break a rear arm. This was in the first 5 minutes of its first run. I went to the hobby shop, purchased a set of new, stock arms and then jumped online to order a full set of RPM arms. I haven't broken any arms since that first run, but when I do I'm going to replace all of them with the RPM pieces. I probably won't boil mine, though. It's currently 14 degrees Fahrenheit and there's about 8 inches of snow on the ground so I won't be driving it anytime soon.
It’s not about how high you jump per se, it’s how you land. No two landings will be identical. That said, he does abuse the heck out of his rigs. There are widely reported variances in Arrma plastic quality. Some last a long time. Some snap on the first landing. I’ve only had the latter. I now have RPM arms on my two 4S rigs.

My first set broke pretty fast in 60 degree weather. The replacements from the first round of new inventory have held up. But it only ranges from about 55F to 85F here, so... ?☀?

Does RPM make Arrma shock bodies? :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back