Kraton Rpm make arms for v5/exb yet??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. Doubt RPM will do it. Hope I am wrong. Many just go with the RPM V4 arms or even go back to the Stocker V4 arms if the EXB arms pose a problem for them.
I mix and match myself. with decent results. Suspension arm geometry must be tweaked though. Mostly at the rear arms. EXB rear tower has differnt geometry as opposed to the V4's. Will need to change out the lower shock pins to the non EXB shorter pins (Frand R) doing this.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input..I’ve read all the threads for making it all work with previous versions but was hoping I jus couldnt find the latest rpm ones

Guess we can just keep hoping they do it but if they hadn’t by now then ur probably correct that they never will!!

Yeah EXB/v5's been out for a while. RPM is not interested. And RPM knows the v4 arms are still doable in the current rigs. Although the droop screws wont line up perfectly. But will still work. No demand for a new variant of the RPM arms. I wouldn't stress over it. Why do you feel the need to change from EXB arms??? The RPM arms come with a differnt set of issues. RPM nylons are very flexible. Not really ideal. EXB arms are way stiffer. Yes they break. They all do. Stiffer is better IMO. If you are breaking them too often, Work on your driving skills more. I prefer stiffer arms in most any rig. I wont use alloy arms though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back