RPM NERO BIG ROCK A-ARMS AND PARTS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tblazin

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Talion
OK,
So I just got off phone, they said if enough people call , and they see a interest, let me re-phrase, EMAIL DON'T CALL, they'll make them, so all you Nero /Big Rock guys,drivers etc, you want rpm arms, start the emails.....traxxas is there bread n butter, everyone on here knows arrma a better brand,,..there under the impression these trucks are gone, out of isa, than I told them there sold in every other country BUT isa, and continued to ask if there ONLY SALES WERE isa, I raised a eyebrow or two, SEND EMAILS, ALL THATS WANT THEM, IF YOU DO SO, THEY WILL MAKE, offer to send a donor a arm, they wont take, the gesture is whats more important, trust me, I've dealt w/companies and R&D alot of years......there large, not Tonys screws....

Guys we've done this before I believe with the Kraton and RPM in turn DID start making a-arms. The process works, if you want to see parts made be sure to email them!

I will definitely email RPM in support of getting more after market options for the Nero platform, but also know that GPM Racing is already selling aluminum A-arms for the Nero.

aluminum A-arms for the Nero.
aluminum a-arms is inherently a bad idea for most users. They cost more, have zero warranty in most cases (certainly compared to lifetime by RPM), have far less give thus transferring any impacts from the RPM to the chassis or other components, and once bent only weaken.

Sure they look cool but I don't recommend them unless someone is looking for a shelf queen. To each their own though.

aluminum a-arms is inherently a bad idea for most users. They cost more, have zero warranty in most cases (certainly compared to lifetime by RPM), have far less give thus transferring any impacts from the RPM to the chassis or other components, and once bent only weaken.

Sure they look cool but I don't recommend them unless someone is looking for a shelf queen. To each their own though.
couldn't agree more, I remember when they started making them for the first T-Maxx, which was a disaster btw, but aluminum arms have no place on a monster truck, or really any rc for that matter, unless its a shelf queen....

I will definitely email RPM in support of getting more after market options for the Nero platform, but also know that GPM Racing is already selling aluminum A-arms for the Nero.
not going to happen, did u ready email, from the "man" himself, this was after several attempts, had to get a industry leader "vouche" for me, for this guy to take the time of day and answer my email, they don't value arrma, and its a shame, there in bed w/trax"ass" u know that,

don't bite the hand that feeds you...and just about 80 plus% of traxxas owners have a rpm part of some kind on there traxxas,
FACT!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back