RPM Nero parts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smithgpz

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Fury
does anyone know if rpm plans to make parts for nero? like suspention arma,hubs,bumpers etc.

does anyone know if rpm plans to make parts for nero? like suspention arma,hubs,bumpers etc.

I actually called them at one point and asked if there are plans to make any rpm parts. The short story was no. He basically told me that if enough people are wanting a certain part, say lower a-arms, then they will. I am still very surprised some of the hits that my nero has taken. I don't really see a need in rpm stuff tbh.

I have gpm upper arms and they are very nice. I also have their rocker arms.gpm stuff is very nice,i bought some clod buster parts from them 25 years ago and the quality is always good,

I have gpm upper arms and they are very nice. I also have their rocker arms.gpm stuff is very nice,i bought some clod buster parts from them 25 years ago and the quality is always good,
I have to completely disagree on the GPM parts. Maybe buy their magnetic body mounts, but leave the other pretty crap alone. I fell into their trap and stock Arrma and Hot Racing aluminum parts are way better quality of aluminum. I recently got their 7 rod custom Nero set and rocker arms. If your worried that stock Arrma ends are gonna brake youre damn straight the weak ends they put on their M4 threaded rods are going to. Not only that, but the hollow balls in all of the rod ends are 5.8 with scrawny flanges and hardly the range of motion of the stock 6.8 balls like all the major suspension rods in the neros have, minus the drag link. The arms feel if my 9 year old squeezed them too hard they would snap. I'm a newbie to the R/C world but no newbie to good strong aluminum parts. As a retired Army combat veteran that carried forged aluminum Colt M4s and M16s in combat and have ground up built and milled multiple AR15 and AR10/LR308 platforms from forged, machined billet 7075, and machined billet 6061, I have kinda learned to feel the difference between what I'd trust to make it through tours of combat and what I'd place pretty on a benchrest at a sit still competition. So, if you're going to a car show or displaying your rc on the mantle, use the GPM pretty crap. If you're taking that fu#$er to combat.... Bullet proof that bi#$h best you can, drive it like you stole it and hope something breaks or you had no fun.

I have to completely disagree on the GPM parts. Maybe buy their magnetic body mounts, but leave the other pretty crap alone. I fell into their trap and stock Arrma and Hot Racing aluminum parts are way better quality of aluminum. I recently got their 7 rod custom Nero set and rocker arms. If your worried that stock Arrma ends are gonna brake youre damn straight the weak ends they put on their M4 threaded rods are going to. Not only that, but the hollow balls in all of the rod ends are 5.8 with scrawny flanges and hardly the range of motion of the stock 6.8 balls like all the major suspension rods in the neros have, minus the drag link. The arms feel if my 9 year old squeezed them too hard they would snap. I'm a newbie to the R/C world but no newbie to good strong aluminum parts. As a retired Army combat veteran that carried forged aluminum Colt M4s and M16s in combat and have ground up built and milled multiple AR15 and AR10/LR308 platforms from forged, machined billet 7075, and machined billet 6061, I have kinda learned to feel the difference between what I'd trust to make it through tours of combat and what I'd place pretty on a benchrest at a sit still competition. So, if you're going to a car show or displaying your rc on the mantle, use the GPM pretty crap. If you're taking that fu#$er to combat.... Bullet proof that bi#$h best you can, drive it like you stole it and hope something breaks or you had no fun.
k

I would def buy RPM rod ends tho:)
http://www.rpmrcproducts.com/shop/suspension-accessories/traxxas-short-rod-ends-black/

These should work just fine. In my search for replacement rod ends, I seen people were using traxxas 5347 rod ends. So I just searched for RPM 5347 rod end replacements and these popped up. I bought a set of their LONG ones to increase my ride height and they are way longer than stock however they look like they will work. I'm sure the short ones will work just fine as stock replacements. The only catch is you may need to buy a set of traxxas rod ends for the hollow balls. I'm not sure if the ARRMA balls will fit in the traxxas style rod ends.

http://www.rpmrcproducts.com/shop/suspension-accessories/traxxas-short-rod-ends-black/

These should work just fine. In my search for replacement rod ends, I seen people were using traxxas 5347 rod ends. So I just searched for RPM 5347 rod end replacements and these popped up. I bought a set of their LONG ones to increase my ride height and they are way longer than stock however they look like they will work. I'm sure the short ones will work just fine as stock replacements. The only catch is you may need to buy a set of traxxas rod ends for the hollow balls. I'm not sure if the ARRMA balls will fit in the traxxas style rod ends.
I meant for the tie bars

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back