Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.

Kraton RPM or T Bone front bumper

arrmadillo

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton, Outcast
Ford vs Chevy huh!

Notorious J

DON'T JUST BASH, BLAST!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Notorious
David vs Goliath :ROFLMAO: Come on @bicketybam! Give me a T! Give me a B! Give me an O! Give me an N! Give me an E! What does it spell?

Go T-Bone, Go T-Bone, Go T-Bone! Yay @T-Bone Racing!

This advertisement was not approved by the aforementioned company. No monetary or product endorsements were implied or exchanged.

RC DUDE81

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Kraton, Outcast, Senton, Talion, Typhon, 4x4-Mega, Notorious, BigRock 4x4
I got front, rear and cage from T-bone on the way. Need to protect that purty blue shell while I try to bash like @RC DUDE81 ...not quite there yet. 😀
Awesome! I just got my new Kraton in yesterday. Red one..Such a BEAUTY! Almost afraid to bash it! :p

dirrty

Let's get dirrty!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton
I beg to differ. Flash wears red so technically red is fastest, otherwise flash would be blue. Red or dead.

Ricerocket00

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton, Talion
Either one is great. I've got RPM on my Talion and T-Bone on my Kraton. Either one will break from a hard hit. Comes down to personal preference. My personal preference is T-Bone, simply because of their no hassle warranty. No need to send the broken part in when there's an issue. Just take a picture of the broken part, submit the claim and you've got a new part within a few days. I believe with RPM you have to mail them the broken part, which wastes time and money...

GUSI RC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton, Outcast, Talion
I have the RPM bumpers on my Kraton and Talion for almost 2 years now. No problem whatsoever and very happy with them. Simple design, not too heavy, looks good and is effective.

schmack b

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Kraton, Typhon, BigRock 4x4
I've had nothing but good luck just running the Typhon 6s T-bone bumper on all my rigs. Just enough protection without snagging dirt or breaking off. If you heat them and bend them slightly upward, You won't shovel either. They work great! 🤟
I've just ordered the TBone 10007 Typhon bumper for my new Kraton, if its good enough for @RC DUDE81 , @Rich Duperbash ...

I'm quite sure I'll be ok..😁👍🏼
Will the stock v4 Kraton bumper work under the 10007 T-bone bumper or do u need another stock bumper?

Travis17

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton
I mounted my rpm bumper over top of stock but someone told me that would cause problems so idk

Notorious J

DON'T JUST BASH, BLAST!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Notorious
It will cause problem if you smack the s**t out of tree or curb 😂
#tree#wall#curb#poles#etc=death to arrma
I disagree. Bumpers have saved my truck from my brand of closed eyes, no steer, full throttle driving. Now if they could just install floaters for those days it takes a swim..............

Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.