Kraton RPM or T Bone front bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went with RPM

Attachments

• 9F53C909-22DF-4D8A-83D7-21D403619356.jpeg
    9F53C909-22DF-4D8A-83D7-21D403619356.jpeg
    586.9 KB · Views: 84
David vs Goliath :ROFLMAO: Come on @bicketybam! Give me a T! Give me a B! Give me an O! Give me an N! Give me an E! What does it spell?

Go T-Bone, Go T-Bone, Go T-Bone! Yay @T-Bone Racing!

This advertisement was not approved by the aforementioned company. No monetary or product endorsements were implied or exchanged.

I got front, rear and cage from T-bone on the way. Need to protect that purty blue shell while I try to bash like @RC DUDE81 ...not quite there yet. ?
Awesome! I just got my new Kraton in yesterday. Red one..Such a BEAUTY! Almost afraid to bash it! :p

I beg to differ. Flash wears red so technically red is fastest, otherwise flash would be blue. Red or dead.

Either one is great. I've got RPM on my Talion and T-Bone on my Kraton. Either one will break from a hard hit. Comes down to personal preference. My personal preference is T-Bone, simply because of their no hassle warranty. No need to send the broken part in when there's an issue. Just take a picture of the broken part, submit the claim and you've got a new part within a few days. I believe with RPM you have to mail them the broken part, which wastes time and money...

I've had nothing but good luck just running the Typhon 6s T-bone bumper on all my rigs. Just enough protection without snagging dirt or breaking off. If you heat them and bend them slightly upward, You won't shovel either. They work great! ?
I've just ordered the TBone 10007 Typhon bumper for my new Kraton, if its good enough for @RC DUDE81 , @Rich Duperbash ...

I'm quite sure I'll be ok..???
Will the stock v4 Kraton bumper work under the 10007 T-bone bumper or do u need another stock bumper?

I mounted my rpm bumper over top of stock but someone told me that would cause problems so idk

It will cause problem if you smack the s**t out of tree or curb ?
#tree#wall#curb#poles#etc=death to arrma
I disagree. Bumpers have saved my truck from my brand of closed eyes, no steer, full throttle driving. Now if they could just install floaters for those days it takes a swim..............

I've had nothing but good luck just running the Typhon 6s T-bone bumper on all my rigs. Just enough protection without snagging dirt or breaking off. If you heat them and bend them slightly upward, You won't shovel either. They work great! ?
Just bought 2 6s front Typhon bumpers for the V4 Krate and OC. What did you use to hold the pins in?

I like the t bone front better than the RPM because of the pin block that it screws into.

Will the typhon 6s bumper fit on my V3 kraton? I'm wondering because it is smaller.. would it offer enough protection? e.g. would it stick out past my backflips I run? It's 12.99 so I wont lose much if it has a bad design.

*Rant Begin*

The reason I ask is because I was running the Tbone bumper with the tow bars across the front (XV4?). And it has f**** up three front bulkheads. The screws just strip right out (even with the new "design"). You have to take it off to access anything on the front end, which for me is a huge pain in the butt to say the least. Not to mention each time you take a screw out of plastic it never goes back in the same and eventually ends up stripping whatever it is screwed into. I had a brand new stock bumper laying around, and said screw it so I put the stock bumper back on.

Don't even get me started with their T2T brace. It is pure garbage. I am losing faith in their products. They are poorly designed, take forever to ship, and their screws are pieces of shitt.. please excuse my language but something that was supposed to be an upgrade turned out to be at best a crappy side grade..

*Rant end*

Will the typhon 6s bumper fit on my V3 kraton? I'm wondering because it is smaller.. would it offer enough protection? e.g. would it stick out past my backflips I run? It's 12.99 so I wont lose much if it has a bad design.

*Rant Begin*

The reason I ask is because I was running the Tbone bumper with the tow bars across the front (XV4?). And it has f**** up three front bulkheads. The screws just strip right out (even with the new "design"). You have to take it off to access anything on the front end, which for me is a huge pain in the butt to say the least. Not to mention each time you take a screw out of plastic it never goes back in the same and eventually ends up stripping whatever it is screwed into. I had a brand new stock bumper laying around, and said screw it so I put the stock bumper back on.

Don't even get me started with their T2T brace. It is pure garbage. I am losing faith in their products. They are poorly designed, take forever to ship, and their screws are pieces of shitt.. please excuse my language but something that was supposed to be an upgrade turned out to be at best a crappy side grade..

*Rant end*
Did you try their T2T? I think @cootertwo did and he wasn't thrilled with it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back