Kraton RPM or T Bone front bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wHAT A bunch of crap!! The lifetime warranty on T-BONE RACING bumpers but if they no longer make you model that you bought the warranty is invalid.
Where can you buy the POS RACING bumpers in the US since the company will not ship to the USA?
POS will ship to North America, you just need to contact Stefan by email and let him know what you need. As for T Bone, once I crack the last one I have, I'm done with them. Just a quick note though. The material makes for great skid plates. Once you crack the bumper, shave the piece off and save the skid part for later use.

POS will ship to North America, you just need to contact Stefan by email and let him know what you need. As for T Bone, once I crack the last one I have, I'm done with them. Just a quick note though. The material makes for great skid plates. Once you crack the bumper, shave the piece off and save the skid part for later use.
The Rpm ones do as well.

They're much softer and by the time they break, there isn't much material left for a skid plate
When mine broke there was and I actually used it as one for a while.
20171212_124827.jpg

Can you DM me that email? I’ve reached out to them in the past and didn’t get a response.

And here I am reading along and wondering why everyone wants to buy a piece of sh1t??
POS doesn't have the same meaning in Europe that is does over here.

POS doesn't have the same meaning in Europe that is does over here.
You mean it doesn't stand for piece of poop! Hah, I beat the censor to the punch👊

Last edited:
went out bashing other day come home rpm front bumper was gone just screws left in chassis did,nt even see it come off will see if I can find it next time out.
When the holes get worn through, there's likely no chance it will be salvageable.

When the holes get worn through, there's likely no chance it will be salvageable.
I use wear plates to avoid that on all my RC's... my skate park is very rough concrete. An RPM, t-bone, M2C wear plate or alloy chassis doesn't stand a chance. I've ground clear through an RPM skid in one pack!

Just 1/8th steel:
2018-0915-Outcast-ChassisSkidProtectors-2onFront.jpg

The added benefit to that is the screws don't pull through the skids.

This was after 2 months on my ERBEv1 when I installed my t-bone wheelie bar. I had to flatten the plate out to fit over it, shows how much wear there is where it was hitting the face of the jumps when I launch:
2017-0310-ERBE-TBoneSkids-04.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back