Typhon RPM Rear A-Arms For The ARRMA Typhon 4×4 3S BLX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
rpm-a-arms-typhon-80842-1080x484.jpg

RPM has just announced Rear A-arms for the Arrma Typhon 4×4 3s BLX buggy. Coupled with their recently released Front A-arms your Arrma Typhon 3s BLX will be nearly bulletproof.

RPM Typhon 3s Rear A-Arms Features

• Second shock mounting hole for increased adjustability
  • 7 grams lighter than the stock a-arm
  • Made from RPM’s incredible strong material and backed by a lifetime warranty

https://www.rctalk.com/rpm-rear-a-arms-for-the-arrma-typhon-4x4-3s-blx/

rpm-a-arms-typhon-80842-1080x484.jpg

RPM has just announced Rear A-arms for the Arrma Typhon 4×4 3s BLX buggy. Coupled with their recently released Front A-arms your Arrma Typhon 3s BLX will be nearly bulletproof.

RPM Typhon 3s Rear A-Arms Features

• Second shock mounting hole for increased adjustability
  • 7 grams lighter than the stock a-arm
  • Made from RPM’s incredible strong material and backed by a lifetime warranty
https://www.rctalk.com/rpm-rear-a-arms-for-the-arrma-typhon-4x4-3s-blx/
I wish I could like this twice.

Just ordered the front and rear set, always the first thing I have done on my Traxxas vehicles, so time to do it to the Typhon.

I will post up a pic with them installed once I get them, for those wanting to see it.

Cool, now I can replace the Front & Rear arms on my BRCC with the Typhon 3S from RPM. Already have the stock Typhon 3S arms on it, I highly recommend that upgrade to all BRCC owners.

Just ordered the front and rear set, always the first thing I have done on my Traxxas vehicles, so time to do it to the Typhon.

I will post up a pic with them installed once I get them, for those wanting to see it.

All installed!

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Full.jpg
    Full.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 73
  • Rear.jpg
    Rear.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 67
Cool, now I can replace the Front & Rear arms on my BRCC with the Typhon 3S from RPM. Already have the stock Typhon 3S arms on it, I highly recommend that upgrade to all BRCC owners.
Did you just swap the arms? Or did u change to change other parts too? How much extra width did it add?

Did you just swap the arms? Or did u change to change other parts too? How much extra width did it add?
It added about an inch to the width on my BRCC (14 inches). That's with he stock wheels & tires. Also has to swap out the links\turnbuckles for the wider ones.

How have these RPM arms been working out for you all? I'm guessing typical RPM quality and solves the issues vs OEM?

so what else do i need, to use this rpm 3s typhon arms on my granite?
You'll need to replace your turnbuckles with the longer ones from the 3s Typhon. Driveshafts are the same (y)

You'll need to replace your turnbuckles with the longer ones from the 3s Typhon. Driveshafts are the same (y)
Hi thanks for sharing just installed my fronts on my Typhon 3s and noticed the chamber and toe is really off do I need to change the smaller stock sterling linkage to the same as the longer toe one at the front
Thanks

Hi thanks for sharing just installed my fronts on my Typhon 3s and noticed the chamber and toe is really off do I need to change the smaller stock sterling linkage to the same as the longer toe one at the front
Thanks
You do realize these posts were from 2019, right?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back