RPM rear a arms V5 & EXB ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rccar4life

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon TLR

Rear A-arms for the ARRMA 6S (V5 & EXB) line of Vehicles​

SKU: 8172-main
V5 and EXB Kraton, Talion, Notorious, Fireteam & Outcast
https://www.rpmrcproducts.com/shop/...rms-for-the-arrma-6s-v5-exb-line-of-vehicles/

I have been waiting for these for a while.

When did RPM release these ? I have only info about front A arms V5 and EXB
I know RPM release the front ones about 2-3 months ago.
Never seen any info about rear. Just find these

Hmmmm, webshops here in EU have only Front ones in stock.
Are these Rear fresh release ?

cold winter RPM is a must
the stock arrma arms snaps after first jump in snow cold ice weather, rpm handles this.

I don't believe traxxas guys.

I have RPM in many rigs, never any issues, they are stronger, better mixed kemicals

when its hot outside, the stock arrma is ok, anyways i have old RPM in my kraton exb 1/8 now, stock ones snaps every 6-10 runs
RPM have last more than 30 runs. I have the old talion metal pieces

i like to have the new bigger EXB rpm arms and use the EXB shiny pins

Actually TRAXXAS RPM arms are not good. for the OLD Slash
i had them. Long time ago
these cars are old VINTAGE today.

RPM in 6s Arrma rigs have been awsome. Talion. v4 kraton and others

I put these on and they broke after 10 minutes of my first use. Small jumps on a grass field, something the stock arms held up to with no issue the weekend before. I'm skeptical about RPM, they refused warranty saying jumping a Kraton was not normal use. One arm brok outright and the other is cracked, after 10 minutes!

RPM1.jpg

I put these on and they broke after 10 minutes of my first use. Small jumps on a grass field, something the stock arms held up to with no issue the weekend before. I'm skeptical about RPM, they refused warranty saying jumping a Kraton was not normal use. One arm brok outright and the other is cracked, after 10 minutes!

View attachment 261246
It's a pity. Maybe material structure of new revision was changed? By the way, what the temperature was there?

It's a pity. Maybe material structure of new revision was changed? By the way, what the temperature was there?
It was probably high 40's low 50's, not freezing by any means. On the broken arm you could see two little air bubbles in the plastic and RPM said "that's normal" in our manufacturing. I think I just got a bad set but for $16 RPM could have stepped up and warrantied such a bad defect. I will say that AMain Hobbies did send me a replacement set and they've been fine for a few sessions. I haven't been out for a while because we're still in the dead of winter here in Vermont.

Gotta get the Black ones :cool:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back