RPM Stuff is NOW available for Granite, Big Rock and Senton 3s BLX ~!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need the Typhon arms!!!!!!!!!!:p
I Told them that on their facebook page, thats were I found out about the other parts, I said you guys need to quit spending so much time making Traxxas stuff and show some love to the Arrma owners to. And when I asked about the Typhon parts they said "soon..." it would be amazing if they got Typhon 3s parts out before Arrma they could make a bundle!

TIP: If you need to replace your front A-arms you can replace them with the Granite/Senton ones to get you by. You also have to buy the Granite/Senton turnbuckles. You can also use Typhon/Kraton 6s Arms on the Rear you just have to cut some plastic out were it mounts to the shock tower

OEM is garbage. I'm on my 3rd set already. After seeing this, I don't plan on buying any more.
I haven't broke mine yet, but I haven't owned my Arrma's during the summer either. I placed my order last night for the RPM stuff for my Granite. My Typhon has 6s rear arms so I'm hoping they hold up better they are thicker

im guessing this is a no, but do any of the RPM A-arms fit the rears on the Granite 4x4 Mega (non bls/x)?
The 3s BLX and 4x4 Mega take the same A-arms. They take different turnbuckles 3s BLX is adjustable the other isnt, I'm sure you could probably put the adjustable ones on the 4x4 Mega if you wanted to though.

I like that the arms have an extra hole to lower the ride height even more, but I'd love it if there was another hole to make it a little higher.
Thats when you get a dremel and customize them however you want. On my Granite 3s blx I took a small drill bit and drilled a hole a half inch further to the outside on my stock arms

the ones posted for the 3s BLX above have a bit different shape to it though including the shock being further inset, and lack the set screw to hold the hub carrier/caster block pin in. with the RPM ones do they switch to a threaded pin?
UPDATE: spoke to soon sorry! was only looking at images didnt see the downloads part and that answered my question! thanks for at least having made me look again!

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back