Outcast RPM wing mount and HR Rear brace alignment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deuce02

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Broke wing mount and rear brace so I ordered RPN PN# 81642 wing mount and HR PN# AON12WMO1. Installed together I can get to line up. They are way off. The HR mount only goes one way. So I believe installed correctly

i do have the screw going through the rear brace during pictures. Also keep chassis brace loose hoping I could align

are the RPM and HR parts not compatible with each other?

am I missing something should be pretty straight forward I thought
711E67BF-152D-43A0-B179-4151B4C36EBA.jpeg
711E67BF-152D-43A0-B179-4151B4C36EBA.jpeg
8E3BC136-789C-4C78-A40A-D964C8E9FAE4.jpeg

AON30X01 is the hr rear chassis brace for the swb 6s chassis.

AON12WMO1 is the rear wing brace for 6s models that do not use a t2t brace.

If your wing mount isn't lining up you might have something bent somewhere. I don't see why the rpm wing mount made for the truck would not fit the stock piece and by extension the hr piece.

Have you checked your chassis and shock tower?
Maybe something is bent.

The shock tower does lean towards front of vehicle. The very rear of chassis plate does appear to curve upwards. Should the whole bottom plate be perfectly flat? Did purchase this used and my first Arrma.

When I took apart the original rear chassis brace was shattered. Guess a bent bottom plate co put that amount of pressure on It?

The swb 6s chassis should only have 3 bends. One up front for the bulkhead mount area and two along the edges where the sideguards mount. Anything else shouldn't be there.

The shock tower does lean towards front of vehicle. The very rear of chassis plate does appear to curve upwards. Should the whole bottom plate be perfectly flat? Did purchase this used and my first Arrma.

When I took apart the original rear chassis brace was shattered. Guess a bent bottom plate co put that amount of pressure on It?

shock tower should not be bent forward and the entire bottom from just behind the front lower hinge pin block to the very rear should be flat yes. Sounds like someone sold you a bent truck man ?

ya its bent.. if that brace was broken it took a nasty hit.. you can break out the arrma hammer and straighten though...?or replace the chassis..

Last edited:
shock tower should not be bent forward and the entire bottom from just behind the front lower hinge pin block to the very rear should be flat yes. Sounds like someone sold you a bent truck man ?

Thanks to all. Everyone was correct the chassis was bent up in the rear. I have bent it back and added the STRC chassis brace I bought also everything fits back together with ease. Will have to add new chassis to my list of upgrades.
ya its bent.. if that brace was broken it took a nasty hit.. you can break out the arrma hammer and straighten though...?or replace the chassis..
Arrma hammer came out and STRC Chassis brace added
I’m not seeing a hot racing chassis brace?
I’m not seeing a hot racing chassis brace?
Sorry was at HR wing brace I added. do have a new STRC chassis brace to install also jus not pictured

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back