Kraton RPM wing mount for KRATON "HOPEFULLY" available soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GraniteVorteksKraton

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Vorteks
Just thought I'd share this with you. It looks like RPM may make a wing mount for the ARRMA Kraton. Yeeeeeerhaaaa

Screenshot_2015-10-02-04-44-29.png

That's good news! Aftermarket parts support for Arrma vehicles would be a great thing! Thanks for sharing!

That's good news! Aftermarket parts support for Arrma vehicles would be a great thing! Thanks for sharing!

No probs at all. I thought it was great news so I just had to share it. Its so good to know their R&D team are looking at the Kraton

I would love to see them make rear tire mounts (single or double) for the Senton like they did for the Slash.

that's what i got by email from Rpm today :

Dear Anthony,
I'm afraid that is just speculation at this time. We haven't yet said whether or not we are making those mounts. Please continue to be patient with us and with a little luck, hopefully we'll have a chance to make them in the coming months.
Take care and thank you for your interest and support of RPM products. If you have any other questions or comments, please feel free to send us another e-mail.

that's what i got by email from Rpm today :

Dear Anthony,
I'm afraid that is just speculation at this time. We haven't yet said whether or not we are making those mounts. Please continue to be patient with us and with a little luck, hopefully we'll have a chance to make them in the coming months.
Take care and thank you for your interest and support of RPM products. If you have any other questions or comments, please feel free to send us another e-mail.

Yes RPM have not said they are "gonna" make anything for the Kraton, they have just said their R&D guys are looking at it. Fingers crossed they will make some parts for it if the demand is out there. Everyone who owns a Kraton should hit them up to generate the interest. It's a matter of popularity to help them create what we need for RPM to make profit. If the interest isn't there then RPM won't make make profit and won't make parts for the Kraton. Fingers crossed they do

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back