Rubber C Grommets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocko10

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Are these necessary? I lost one and not sure their function. Just want to know if they are detrimental.

Attachments

• 7EADB6D6-849A-446E-AB68-7C45F1676714.png
    7EADB6D6-849A-446E-AB68-7C45F1676714.png
    357.7 KB · Views: 45
No, youre good. I screw the ball in all the way and bak out a tiny bit

Thanks bolorc. I’m assuming they serve as maybe some minimal shock absorbers between the bolt and arm as well. Just seems unnecessary.

yea maybe, theyre used in a few other spots too as spacers, they get lost to easy so i use a bushing. Like the front uppr susp mount theirs two to minimize slop in the a a arm

Attachments

• 20180407_221351.jpg
    20180407_221351.jpg
    341.4 KB · Views: 45
No, youre good. I screw the ball in all the way and bak out a tiny bit

On one side of my upper arms, if I screw the ball all the way in the CV Shaft will not turn. It is to much force on it, it requires me using the shims. I guess something may be wrong, my arm may be a little warped, idk.

On one side of my upper arms, if I screw the ball all the way in the CV Shaft will not turn. It is to much force on it, it requires me using the shims. I guess something may be wrong, my arm may be a little warped, idk.
Ive also heard its possible to damage your diff if theyre to tight, i just leave the space by eye. If theyre to loose the cv will pop out of the outdrive cup

Ive also heard its possible to damage your diff if theyre to tight, i just leave the space by eye. If theyre to loose the cv will pop out of the outdrive cup

Mine are nowhere near being able to pop out, one side is much tighter on the CVD than the other. Though I can see this happening. I just ordered RPM front and rear A-Arms this morning. I was looking at aluminum, but figured RPM would last longer and wouldnt bend/warp.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back