Granite Rubber wheelie bar wheels for 3s/4s models

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlatimore3

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Typhon 3s
Anyone know of any rubber wheels from other vehicles that fit the 3s/4s wheelie bar?

I have tried the Traxxas wheelie bar wheels. They fit is if you reverse the plastic shaft that secures the stock plastic ones, but they make the shaft longer because they fit at the tip of shaft and cause the long metal screw to bend easily on hard landings on the bumper. Bent two screws and then gave up on those so hoping to find ones with the same inner diameter of the stock wheels.

I would be nice if the TRX wheels fit Arrmas, they are so much smoother than stock junk.
20200824_063522.jpg

yeah I love those. Those are the ones I tried but they bent my wheelie bar screw on bad landings :(

yeah I love those. Those are the ones I tried but they bent my wheelie bar screw on bad landings :(
I know the post is a couple of months old...but these are the ones that I used on my Kraton 4S T-Bone Wheelie bar. https://www.ebay.com/itm/164709290576
I used a bigger longer screw (M3-35mm Hex Socket head Cap Screw). It goes in a lil deeper into the plastic and makes it a bit stronger. Then I use a Handball wrap it with T-Rex Duct Tape a few times...and that actually stabilizes the truck when up in a wheelie (Less Wobbling) Plus acts as a shock absorber on goofy landings

20211123_100636_HDR.jpg

20211123_100545_HDR.jpg

20211123_100726_HDR.jpg

20211123_101011_HDR.jpg

I took wheels/tires off my e10 drift(junk! Don't buy one) drilled out the holes in the rim and screwed em on. Since they are bigger it doesn't let it stand up as much, I also flipped the stock mount upside down to bring it closer to the ground so when the front end comes up it's stable and doesn't just fly over backwards

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back