Rumour mill: what's Arrma's next 1/8 car gonna be like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Facebook Arrma group is awesome for being reminded 6 times per day of what everyone recommends for diff oil weight in their trucks. It’s also good if you like suggesting what someone’s next Arrma should be. Bonus points if you suggest something that they didn’t list as an option. "Should I get a Granite or a BRCC? I’m torn and looking for opinions." "KRATON!!!!"

What’s “Facebook”?
I think I found it...

The Facebook Arrma group is awesome for being reminded 6 times per day of what everyone recommends for diff oil weight in their trucks. It’s also good if you like suggesting what someone’s next Arrma should be. Bonus points if you suggest something that they didn’t list as an option. "Should I get a Granite or a BRCC? I’m torn and looking for opinions." "KRATON!!!!"
I think it's more like 12 times a day each of these questions gets asked.

"What servo should I get?"
"What tires should I get?"
"What weight shock/diff oil?"
"My car stopped steering what should I do?"
"What batteries should I buy?"
"What bodies fit this car?"
"What charger should I buy?"
"What should I lube with WD40?"
"How do you clean your car?"

I've said it once and I will say it again, if you want to post tons of pictures and videos of your car Facebook is your go to place, if you want to find information, have a discussion and access to tons of information go to a forum.

To extend on that, if you want to post photo's/videos and never be able to find them again, use facebook. :)

The lack of sorting by what I want on facebook drives me batty.
Lol yeah, the randomness to Facebook is just dumb. Like you will see a post that was posted 2 min ago, then the next post is from yesterday, the following one from this morning, then the next one from 3 days ago.......................

Lol yeah, the randomness to Facebook is just dumb. Like you will see a post that was posted 2 min ago, then the next post is from yesterday, the following one from this morning, then the next one from 3 days ago.......................
I watch the arrma buy/sell and RC Nation buy/sell. I keep almost asking the OP on things if they still have stuff then realize the posts are 3+ months old, yet they show up at the top of the stupid page.

If facebook is going to have a "selling" section, then they really need to allow for sorting by OP post date, not last comment date, or random idiot date.

I watch the arrma buy/sell and RC Nation buy/sell. I keep almost asking the OP on things if they still have stuff then realize the posts are 3+ months old, yet they show up at the top of the stupid page.

If facebook is going to have a "selling" section, then they really need to allow for sorting by OP post date, not last comment date, or random idiot date.
Omg this times infinity.

I just remeber finding this somewhere there the discussion were more active but I can't remember where. If someone could point me in the right direction would be great. There is a part one also in his channel.

Hummm I wonder if that 4S motor setup will slide into a 3S chassis ?????

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back