Rumour mill: what's Arrma's next 1/8 car gonna be like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just watched it on the Arrma Army facebook group. Don't know why I can't watch it from here?? My guess is the 4s Outcast (please for the love of god choose a different name if it doesn't share anything with the current Outcast) from the body.
Yep, it's got what looks to be an updated outcast body and the Outcast "NO STEP" stickers next to the fog lights.
I wish it was an 8s version instead of 4s. Here's to hoping.

IMG_7356.PNG

I’m just happy they are coming out with new stuff. Cause I thought I screwed my self when I bought my outcast and I couldn’t get any parts. Horizon is turning things around

Do we really need a 4s outcast though? If it's priced between the 3s and 6s it will be 400? So for a hundred more you get the 6s...

Do we really need a 4s outcast though? If it's priced between the 3s and 6s it will be 400? So for a hundred more you get the 6s...
Not to mention that the 4s is speculated to be based on the Senton/Granite 4x4 plastic chassis. I would spend the extra $100 in a heartbeat for the metal chassis, gears and driveshaft of the 6s Outcast.

Not to mention that the 4s is speculated to be based on the Senton/Granite 4x4 plastic chassis. I would spend the extra $100 in a heartbeat for the metal chassis, gears and driveshaft of the 6s Outcast.
Yeah, then run 4S in it like I do. That's how I did go. lol

How big is the battery tray in the Mega 4x4 anyway? Can you fit a 6s in it?

How I wish it was a 1/5 basher.
We already have an X-maxx killer....... they call it the Kraton!!!

I believe this rig is going to be small..... look at the size of the body pins. They are huge compared to the body itself.
Yeah that looks smaller than 1/10 scale.

I don't know...Proportions kinda look the same to me
Really hoping it'll be 1/8 scale so I can mix and match parts/body
IMG_7378.PNG
IMG_7379.jpg

Yeah, maybe you are right..... might just be the perspective of the photo. Here's hoping.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back