Rumour mill: what's Arrma's next 1/8 car gonna be like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thomas, i still think they should follow your lead and create a mass market Siren, literally only a few parts changes from a Typhon and they could release something that would destroy a stampede.
TT
After checking out that thread and videos, I agree. I really enjoy my stampede 4x4 due to it's weight and size. It can take a ton of abuse. The steering geometry sucks and the outer axle sliders were weak, but otherwise, even on 2S, it's a fun little truck. It's pretty tippy though. I've read a lot of threads on the traxxas forum where guys put 1/8th electronics in that thing. As it is, with just 2S, it lands reaaaaaaaaal hard on big air. Even with upgraded shocks. I can't imagine how hard it hits with a 4S lipo and 1/8th motor/esc in it.

All they would really need to do though is just upgrade the diffs/axles in the granite. The composite gears in the diffs blows my mind on that thing.

Having a more compact outcast is fine, but it's pretty tight quarters already to work on it.

I was planning on getting another arrma car, do you think it will be 1/8 scale (and hopefully share some parts)

At 7pm ET.....It will "technically" be 8-16-18 in the U.K. (Arrma HQ)

Just hoping we don't have to wait all day tomorrow before they spill the beans

Leaked pic on Facebook which made its way to this thread before editing in good faith a few minutes after it was posted

Given the previous 6 month roller coaster of uncertainty in Arrma products being available to the consumer, and everyone wondering if Arrma would survive the Hobbico bankruptcy, I'm greatful for any and all new products they bring to market regardless of my own expectations

When did the 2018 rigs get released? 2019 Kraton? Kraton 4s? Not all the hyped for a Nero v2 or big Rock v2. YouTube video looks like the front of a big rock.

Finally saw a picture of it. Looks like an Outcast with a new body. Looks sick though. I'd love to custom paint one. :)

Here it is.

https://www.arrma-rc.com/rc-cars/latest/notorious/blx

I'm sorry, but I'm disappointed with this Traxxas approach to this. Make a hype for this "new" vehicle when really it's an existing vehicle with a different body. I don't even know why they gave it a different name. I believe it's just an Outcast with a different body. They should have just said the Outcast now comes in blue and black and left it at that.

Maybe in the future they will come out with the Siren or the Kraton XL and actually have a new vehicle.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back