Rumour mill: what's Arrma's next 1/8 car gonna be like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean when they are available. A lot of the lhs around me don't have v3 parts so I just order them from the us

I do that for parts too sometimes, but for a car no way. Warranty, import duties, shipping costs...
LHS will get the v3 in September or so I'm told .

I do that for parts too sometimes, but for a car no way. Warranty, import duties, shipping costs...
LHS will get the v3 in September or so I'm told .
Sorry I agree I was thinking you already had a outcast and wanted just the notorious body

I like the idea of a 1/5 8S Kraton or Outcast.

I like the idea of a 1/5 8S Kraton or Outcast.
Well instead you got a new body for the Outcast, but it scratches in a cool way. Take my money.

Well instead you got a new body for the Outcast, but it scratches in a cool way. Take my money.
I can't personally consider is a new vehicle. It was a let down knowing it's an outcast with a different body. But, the paint does scratch in a cool way lol. Me and a buddy were at a local skate park and his Notorious was brand new. WAS. Lol.

holyshit.jpg

Nice! Arrma keep cranking the new stuff out. Just so that I am not let down by thinking that it is a new vehicle when they come out with an existing vehicle with a new body, like what happened with the Notorious,, I am just going to tell myself that it is a Kraton with the Real Steel body so that I don't get my hopes up again and over hype it to myself.....but it does look really long, so maybe Kraton XL?

That looks like a way to keep using the mold for the Nero Big Rock body.

From the side and the windows, it looks pretty close.

TT

That looks like a way to keep using the mold for the Nero Big Rock body.

From the side and the windows, it looks pretty close.

TT
Maybe, but to me this looks like it's not as tall as the big rock body and it looks like it's longer than the big rock body.

Dangit' they're on to my tricks :cool:

Someone blacked out everything I was after with ms paint before it was uploaded. Wheels, tires, decals....
and interesting 4x4 image came to light tho, which looks identical to the sticker for the Granite mega 4x4

IMG_7703.jpg

Last edited:
Dangit' they're on to my tricks :cool:

Someone blacked out everything I was after with ms paint before it was uploaded. Wheels, tires, decals....

View attachment 22258
I didn't even notice the 4x4 logo from the Senton and Granite. I'm guessing that a 6s or 8s rig is probably out of the question and I'm going with @Jerry-rigged idea on the 4s Kraton.

I didn't even notice the 4x4 logo from the Senton and Granite. I'm guessing that a 6s or 8s rig is probably out of the question and I'm going with @Jerry-rigged idea on the 4s Kraton.
The 4x4 image only shows up when you save the picture and then start manipulating the lighting conditions
IMG_7704.PNG

The 4x4 image only shows up when you save the picture and then start manipulating the lighting conditions
View attachment 22259
I did that on my computer after I saw yours and then I went back to the original and it is in there very faintly to the point that i didn't notice it in the original.

What is a 4s?
Middle of the summer sometime, Tower posted some Arrma upgrade parts that looked to fit the Mega Granite, but were labeled "1/10 Kraton/Outcast BLX4S" The arrival date for those parts was about the same time the BLX3s Granite/Senton was announced, so maybe it was a red herring. Or maybe this is it... LOL

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back