Rumour mill: what's Arrma's next 1/8 car gonna be like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. Horrible idea. I think re-releasing the Nero under a different name would be best. If so...I'm adding to my collection.

I love MT’s and my first truck was a Savage so I’m not adverse to TVP’s, but I’m not sure I would want one now. They are a pain to work on and I’m hard on my trucks. It would have to be something really special. And not priced at $800 like the original.

It's definitely the Nero Big Rock Body with possibly a slight modification to it. But it doesn't look like the wording on the window says Big Rock so no telling what the body is on!!

So here is a thought -

Horizon got sued over the Twin Hammers. Same basic issues as the Nero. Horizon, however, made some kind of small change, and Traxxas dropped the suit.

Maybe Horizon had Arrma make that same change to the Nero? + change up the steering a bit to dodge that claim too?

Return of the Big Rock - that is my guess.

So here is a thought -

Horizon got sued over the Twin Hammers. Same basic issues as the Nero. Horizon, however, made some kind of small change, and Traxxas dropped the suit.

Maybe Horizon had Arrma make that same change to the Nero? + change up the steering a bit to dodge that claim too?

Is the big rock and Nero the same truck? And what makes the big rock so good?

Nero,bigrock and fazon are based on the same chassi. Different bodies,wheels,shock shafts,and tires incl lod between the 3 ARRMA Neeo was 1st out.....i never speculate..it only caus drama..it will be what it will be period.

So here is a thought -

Return as an X Maxx killer and it would most likely lead me to a divorce, lol.
C’mon x Maxx killer....

So here is a thought -

It wasn't just the suspension, it was the design of the steering mechanism and the waterproof receiver box. It would take a bit of work to redesign the steering I would think.
According to the rumor mill on Facebook it has been confirmed by either an Arrma or Horizon Hobby rep that this is a brand new vehicle.

It wasn't just the suspension, it was the design of the steering mechanism and the waterproof receiver box. It would take a bit of work to redesign the steering I would think.
According to the rumor mill on Facebook it has been confirmed by either an Arrma or Horizon Hobby rep that this is a brand new vehicle.
I hope so they need to put Traxxas in its place and show them who’s boss

I never saw the post from the Arrma or Horizon rep, but I did see one rep post something along the lines of we will not be disappointed.

As someone who's enjoyed "all things overpowered" for the last 25yrs, I'm a pessimist when it comes to these things...

that way I can let the $$$ flow without hesitation when I'm surprised by it

*if it's not 6s or above I'll more than likely pass and keep collecting other Arrma 6's vehicles

Whoever said Big Rock 2.0 loses. Looks like the Mega 4x4 platform. If you pause the video.
42457854_2333751673321062_2668516425714368512_n.jpg

Come on Arrma stop being like Traxxas and changing bodies on your vehicles and calling them new........................... You are better than that crap. Stop doing teasers for friggin bodies................................

Last edited:
BLX100 ESC
Meh.... I'll pass
Not fast enough

IMG_7749.jpg

Tower is still showing the steel version of the "mega 4x4" diffs, so I will say it -

1/10 Big Rock BLX4s

Edit, probably not, will probably be just BLX3s. A 1/10 LWB MT on the Senton chassis.

Arrma, for the love of all things RC - FIND SOME NEW NAMES!!!

The hype is not real.

Are you talking the forum in general or this thread? I presume the thread. I guess it's because you can only have so much speculation before you start looking for other things to talk about....in my opinion anyway

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back