Run time of about 12mins when LVC hits?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so I was definitely hitting thermal on the Chassis up build, ran my Red White and Blue K6s last couple days with no issue, aside from servo failure and a snapped front turnbuckle, but made it to normal LVC/limp mode. Run time was around 15mins on Hoovo 5200mAh 80c packs but was doing longer runs across my 5 acres and not just small run ups to the ramp like before. Also noticed upon swapping parts around from one K6s to the other my dumba$$ installed the rear chassis brace spacers wrong causing the rear driveshaft to rub the EXB rear brace so I'm sure this added to the lower run times and more stress on electronics. Did this out of the box so has been rubbing since day one, wondering if this also is attributing to the amp cutoff during speed run attempts with the added stress? Anyways hopefully now I will have better run times out of my packs and possibly no amp cutoff with the driveshaft being free now. Just goes to show how one little thing can have a huge effect, and make sure you absolutely pay very close attention to detail when putting these rigs back together.

Ok so I was definitely hitting thermal on the Chassis up build, ran my Red White and Blue K6s last couple days with no issue, aside from servo failure and a snapped front turnbuckle, but made it to normal LVC/limp mode. Run time was around 15mins on Hoovo 5200mAh 80c packs but was doing longer runs across my 5 acres and not just small run ups to the ramp like before. Also noticed upon swapping parts around from one K6s to the other my dumba$$ installed the rear chassis brace spacers wrong causing the rear driveshaft to rub the EXB rear brace so I'm sure this added to the lower run times and more stress on electronics. Did this out of the box so has been rubbing since day one, wondering if this also is attributing to the amp cutoff during speed run attempts with the added stress? Anyways hopefully now I will have better run times out of my packs and possibly no amp cutoff with the driveshaft being free now. Just goes to show how one little thing can have a huge effect, and make sure you absolutely pay very close attention to detail when putting these rigs back together.
Yeah that would create extra drag on the motor for sure, also surprised your center diff held up as it would also be trying bleed more power to the front.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back