Typhon Run times

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Se11ers

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi guys I'm just curious to what run times you are getting, I'm running x2 3s batteries 5000 mah 35c and geting about 15 minutes run is this norma thanks.

Hi guys I'm just curious to what run times you are getting, I'm running x2 3s batteries 5000 mah 35c and geting about 15 minutes run is this norma thanks.
I get more than that on 5000mah 50C batteries. You really should go higher than 35C. That's the bare minimum and from what I understand, inadequate.

I run two 3s 5000 mAh 50c batts, and 15 to 20 is my average. If I'm pegging it through grass, gonna be on the shorter end. If I'm on hard pack or gravel, and jumping around, usually a bit longer.

I have been running it in quite long grass an was peging it like the hole time so would you say that is about average?

I have been running it in quite long grass an was peging it like the hole time so would you say that is about average?
Sounds about right. Best to keep an eye on the temps of your motor, esc and batteries. Hard running in tall grass will heat things up fast. You might not hit thermal cut offs during your runs, but the more you heat things up, the faster they break down. A good temperature gun is a great thing to have on hand, so you can check during your run. Sometimes, letting it sit to cool down can increase the life of the electrical stuff.

Thanks mate what batteries are you getting 30 mins out of is that a 6s or 2 3s packs? Also if I'm running 2 3s packs at 5000 mah dose that make it 10000mah or dose it stay at 5000

Thanks mate what batteries are you getting 30 mins out of is that a 6s or 2 3s packs? Also if I'm running 2 3s packs at 5000 mah dose that make it 10000mah or dose it stay at 5000
Stays at 5000mah
I would also suggest to rotate your batteries each run, A&B then B&A. I have marked mine with a sharpie

Last edited:

6S and they are 2 3S packs 7600mah 75C (I don’t run them together much because they are heavy). I get about 45 minutes when I run one 3S pack in my Granite (same battery).

I have 2S 7600mah packs that I run together to make 4S and get the same runtime.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back