Senton Running 4s with 18t or higher ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helly604

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I know the senton 6s comes with a "speed" pinion of 16t. but if i ran 4s battery is it ok to use an 18t pinion for offroad bashing ? or will this cause overheating ?

Hi Everyone,

I know the senton 6s comes with a "speed" pinion of 16t. but if i ran 4s battery is it ok to use an 18t pinion for offroad bashing ? or will this cause overheating ?
Only one way to find out;)

lol if i had unlimited funds or a spare motor/esc...basically i want a good basher thats in between 4s and 6s
He meant that you can simply check every few minutes on your first runs. If you don’t have a temperature gun you can just touch the motor and see if you can hold the touch for 3-5 seconds or more.

Do you have the vehicle already? What kind of temps are seeing what the gearing your running or with the 16T that comes with it?

I do not have the vehicle yet. Its ordered and will be here next week. I just wanted to see if anyone had experience with running 4S and larger pinion.

I do not have the vehicle yet. Its ordered and will be here next week. I just wanted to see if anyone had experience with running 4S and larger pinion.
I do. I run my Senton 6s with a Max8/2200kv with 22T pinion on 4s. No issues; plenty fast!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back