Granite Running my Granite on a Dynamite 3s battery & WOW!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uplift-RC

TB RC Bashers
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Typhon 3s
This is what happens when you run a 3s Dynamite 5000mAh battery and open this truck up on a High School parking lot!! lol ????
It literally ripped the bloody threads right off my stock tire! Yikes, this truck is super fast when you're ripping it up on a 3s batt!! Anyways, what kind of tired do you all run on your Granite 4x4 Truck for your #Bashes?
3s battery.jpeg

Last edited:
Pro-Line just released some belted 2.8 tires, it’d help alot. With 3 cell power, I just want you to know you’re opening a can of worms! After all, 3s lipo is the death to all 10th scale MTs.

Thanks, @Peeeenuuutt, I will have to take a look into them mate. I am not doing any serious bashing just a little jumping here and there! That's why I am getting ready to upgrade all of my shocks. Actually, it was my bad since I should have not been shredding a parking lot running off a 3s Batt & hitting speeds over 50MPH!! LOL...

Anyways, I just grabbed a pair of these stock rear Arrma for now especially since I mainly just do a lot of dirt bashing.
Arrma Stock tiers.jpg

ARRMA dBoots Fortress MT Tire Set Glued Black Chrome(2) AR550045

Cheers from FL,
FLSharkvictim

Thanks, @Peeeenuuutt, I will have to take a look into them mate. I am not doing any serious bashing just a little jumping here and there! That's why I am getting ready to upgrade all of my shocks. Actually, it was my bad since I should have not been shredding a parking lot running off a 3s Batt & hitting speeds over 50MPH!! LOL...

Anyways, I just grabbed a pair of these stock rear Arrma for now especially since I a lot of dirt bashing.
ARRMA dBoots Fortress MT Tire Set Glued Black Chrome(2) AR550045

Cheers from FL,
FLSharkvictim
Good luck on your journey dude!! I remember my first experience with 3s lipo... it was surreal. I mean realize it was a sharp change from nicad to lipo for me, I never had the chance to use nickel metal. I went from a brushed, local club level rustler to an associated SC10 4x4. What a change!

Edit forgot a few words lol.

@Peeeenuuutt - Nice mate, got a pick of your set up?
Nope not even close LOL. Not as a coverup thing, just because of the fact that was years ago. I don’t have a picture of any of my cars in my camera roll really, only time I post is I just take them on the spot. I have people who go through my camera roll that I don’t feel like explaining that I play around with some toy cars, if you get my drift.

It was bone stock by the way. Had to keep it in such for so I could still race. I couldn’t even run 3s at the track so that was solely for burning off steam after work. You’d be surprised how the belt drive held up.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back