Kraton Running Trencher X's on 6s...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to give it a shot but keep an eye on the temps. Every few passes I'll check them. Shouldn't the esc shut down before burning up?

Lol well damn....so how do you know the difference? Will it make a buzzing sound or just shut off like with LVC?

Just running really really slow....checked batteries when home... 2,76v
Dunno about sound i was near a heavy traffic roaf.

The guy at the hobby store I bought them from said not to run them on 6s but I'm thinking it's all about throttle control. Maybe there is an over heating issue to worry about as well with running trenchers x's on 6s?
It's a brake issue. I broke the rear out drive on the back differential. Now and just waiting on the parts to come in

I run trencher x on my Kraton with 6s and I run the 14t pinion with the stock spur gear. Haven't had any issues with my tires yet. I vented them to allow the water out. They have recently developed a slight wobble at the upper 15% of the throttle range, but I don't usually go that fast anyways.
I seal mine with black electrical tape, so they always spin balanced.

Originally I was going to my L.H.S. for the trencher X, and got a little sidetracked. So the Fazon is on the way now. My X tires are on hold for a little while now. There's a set been run 3X and look to be in excellent condition, for $50. So I might just have to take a look at them.

Just running really really slow....checked batteries when home... 2,76v
Dunno about sound i was near a heavy traffic roaf.

Hmm, 2.76 volts per cell is too low after a run.
Make sure your cutoff is higher than that...like 3.2v-3.4v to be safe.
Also, check your pinion/spur mesh. If there is any binding at all it will place extra load on the motor and will defiantly cause the ESC to shutdown early like you hit lipo cutoff or thermal overload.

So I think I'm going to give it shot today...no hard bashing just some running in the yard. If it holds up I may take it to the dirt track and see what she'll do. Wish me luck lol.

Just did a little running in the yard. The X's do ballon a bit (quite comical to watch) but handled 6s just fine. I never did hit full throttle...was a little scared to hit something. Maybe tomorrow we will check out the track if weather permitting lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back