Senton Runs sideways

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Senton 6s
Hi guys, my senton 3s runs sideways as soon as I pull the trigger. Everything is going well, except the fact that the vehicle is not 100 %straight. That means it goes forward, and drives a bit diagonally. Sounds weard I know.. I checked the diffs etc everything seems to be fine.

How is the steering trim?

Check your rear suspension arms make sure the hinges aren’t cracked. If they aren’t take the shocks and wheels off and make sure the arms fall with no resistance or that will cause weird handling too.

You can also check all of your bearings, if there is one dragging bad enough that could do it.
If you spin each tire with the truck off of the ground do they feel smooth and even or does one stand out as different?

You can also check all of your bearings, if there is one dragging bad enough that could do it.
If you spin each tire with the truck off of the ground do they feel smooth and even or does one stand out as different?
I thought of that first, and watched how they go, but I didn't noticed any problems. But I'll check it out again. Sometimes u don't see the first time.

Hi guys, my senton 3s runs sideways as soon as I pull the trigger.

Maybe too tight slipper clutch.
Comes loose at the SCTE track 2 weeks ago and had to rebuilt it. My son's Senton was always sideway (oversteer)

Maybe too tight slipper clutch.
Comes loose at the SCTE track 2 weeks ago and had to rebuilt it. My son's Senton was always sideway (oversteer)
Could be possible, had problems before with it.

Bought a new one and assembled it as instructed. Maybe I should loose it a bit more

I have the same issue when I blast the throttle but goes fairly straight if I'm gental to full throttle...the torque of my brushless was stressing the stock servo so I put a 25kg in there...still pulls when I blast the throttle LOL

Yep. But if you run Granite tires full throttle in 3s on tarmac it will get loose faster...
Wrong if you use red threadlock mine was constently getting loose on my kraton 4s drove me nuts blue threadlock did nothing at all since i used red threadlock its a thing of the pass

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back