Kraton Runtime for max6 & 1605kv exb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YiKKiT

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
As stated in title curious what’s run time y’all are getting on this setup or similar…

-kraton exb 6s
-max6 & 1650kv
-19t
-46kg JX servo
-3-30mm fans(2 motor & 1 esc)
-7.4v BEC

My blx185 senton could get what felt like 30-40mins runtime on 5200mah 50c Zee brand battery

I get what feels like half of that runtime on these batteries in the k6s..the batteries are 2plus yrs old and lots of cycles..

Bought a new Yowoo brand 6000mah 100c graphene battery and get slightly longer run time than the zee batteries.

still seems to short.. though I know I’ve got a lot more draw from running higher BEC and extra fans and bigger power plant

curious what yall get and batteries y’all running

thanks

With my setup max6 1650kv m2c upgraded kraton v4, 21t with 3 4028 high speed fans on buck converter, i get about 15/20min on 5000mah 70c cnhl and less when i go full ham.

Going full out on grass chasing kids and dogs, I get maybe 10 min tops, but for bashing with stops and jumps it's in the 15-20 min range.
Keep in mind, you are moving 15lbs around vs the half weight Senton.

Drive time is a very individual experience, as it's your style and area that determines runtime. You will probably get answers from 5 min to 1h, and they will all be right. Lots of friends and chit chat increase driving time more than larger batteries ;)

Thanks for the input..seems y’all’s experience correlates decently with mine!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back