Europe Runways near London, UK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadMax2010

Reaction score
I have a newly fitted Arrma Senton 4×4 on which I put a brushless motor and new esc. I would love to test it's claimed 65 mph . Can anyone suggest a wide and long enough runway as I am also a fairly new driver. Somewhere within 1h of London would be great! Thanks!

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
For 65mph a good road or large car park would be enough, but one of our UK AF members may be able to help you with a location.

Last edited:
Just off the A30 on the Surrey/Hampshire border you’ll find Blackbushe Airport, there are two disused runaways that might suit your Senton. I’ve gone there a few times and bashed in the woods around the airport

Dropped pin
https://maps.app.goo.gl/KQusWdy1yFKDndnD9?g_st=ic
heya,
is this smth where people can go simply because its not used? so we're not in the illegal here or anything like that?

heya,
is this smth where people can go simply because its not used? so we're not in the illegal here or anything like that?
Yeah it’s 100% legal. The land was given back to the community as I understand it. You’ll see people riding bikes and walking their dogs on the old runway. It can be a little dusty and a bit bumpy in sections but it does the job

Yeah it’s 100% legal. The land was given back to the community as I understand it. You’ll see people riding bikes and walking their dogs on the old runway. It can be a little dusty and a bit bumpy in sections but it does the job
oh you made me excited to run some speed tests w my Vorteks :)

thank you!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back